I am offended

Rosabella's POV
After filling our friends in on the whole prophecy-soulmate-thingy, to say they are shocked would be a mighty understatement.

"Wait so let me get this straight," Griffin begins, "the whole feud between vampires and werewolves is in fact based off of rumours which you two can supposedly break by bringing back a dead wolf and a dead vamp?" A look of disbelief is completely visible on his face.

"Isn't that what she just said?" My sister sighs dramatically making the hybrid roll his eyes.

"And let's not forget that they are apparently soulmates!" Coral squeals happily making Albie smile at the bubbly blonde mermaid.

"Oh and that Rose is basically a reincarnation of the original vampire, you know being her doppelgänger and all." Satana smirks remembering how I love to be unique.

"What even is a doppelgänger?" Danny asks confused and Blair rolls her eyes before replying,

"A doppelgänger is an apparition or a double of a living person or thing."

"And for the people without photographic memories?" I huff and she sends me a pointed look before stating,

"Basically someone who looks exactly like a person and in your case acts like them."

"See I told you you're a copy cat!" My sister exclaims and I glare at her before retorting,

"Scar, just because a mimicked you that time doesn't make me a copy cat!"

"Does too! You're just jealous you aren't as fabulous as me."

"Please, I'm the most fabulous person who ever lived."

"Well seeing as you're basically Evangeline then I'd say she's pretty close." My sister smirks.

"You know what, I bet Evangeline wouldn't make you your favourite dragon blood cupcakes!" I explain, practically spitting my ancestor's name like venom as I hear a gasp from the fiery haired boys at the other side of the table.

"Okay, sheesh this is getting out of hand. You two are so alike that I'm certain this argument could go on forever so why don't we just stop?" Albie says, causing both me and Scarlett to sulk gaining a chuckle from the others before it turns into a silent stare off between Scar and I.

"Bella." Jett tries to stop us.

"Bella." He warns again, his voice a little sterner.

"Bella stop looking at your sister like you're about to attack her."

"Jett, I love you and everything but nobody tells me what to do. Besides I'm not about to lose a stare off to a ten year old."

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Because I can be, problem?" I raise an eyebrow as I continue to stare.

He thinks about his answer before simply stating, "Nope." causing me to smirk.

"Good" and this is around the same time my sister breaks eye contact with a deep breath,

"Gosh that was hard work." She exclaims making everyone laugh.

"Face it Scar, I'm the best."

"Yeah yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night." She sighs which I ignore and happily sip a blood bag.

I notice little Phoenix trying to get Griff's attention while he flirts with Blair so I quickly vamp speed around to the other side of the table and kneel down to eye level with her.

"Are you alright sweetie?" I ask softly and she beckons me closer so that she can whisper into my ear.

"I'm hungry." She whimpers a little and I nod before asking.

"What is it you'd like to eat then?"

"I like blood but Griffy doesn't have any I don't think." She says while glancing at Griffin and then back to me.

"Oh I have some spares in my purse would you like some?" Her face lights up and she gestures for me to pick her up which I do.

"Hold tight, this will be fast." And she giggles as I speed back to my seat, placing her in my lap.

"That was fun!" She laughs making me smile at her, she's so cute omg. I reach into my clutch and pull out a blood bag before piercing it with a straw and handing it to her, which she takes gladly and begins to sip it with a smile.

"Thank you." She says shyly and I just smile before replying,

"Your welcome sweetie, don't want you gettin hungry now do we?" And she smiles shaking her head.

Only after a few minutes does Griff notice that his sister is no longer at his side but on my lap drinking a blood bag.

"Hey you stole my baby sister!" He whines playfully and I smirk before replying,

"Nah she just prefers me." Causing everyone to laugh.

"Wait when did she even get over there?" He asks me, confusion obvious on his face making me chuckle a little bit.

"About 5 minutes ago, she was hungry so I brought her over here and gave her a blood bag." I shrug and my friends just stare at me strangely however it's my sister who speaks up,

"Why are you being so nice?" Causing me to playfully glare at her replying,

"What do you mean? I'm always nice!" Which in return I gain a bunch of 'no's and 'when?'s from the people on the table.

"I am offended." I state bluntly and they chuckle before Jett defends me, ish.

"Bella may not be nice to everyone but I remember her telling me once that she had a secret soft spot for kids, she said she thinks they are adorable and can't wait to have some when she's older."

"Way to expose me Wolfie!" I exclaim jokingly and everyone bursts out laughing just as I feel something hit my shoulder.

I look down carefully to see Phoenix asleep, her head on my shoulder while she hugs me tightly and I can't help the smile that etches it's way onto my face.

"Told you I wasn't scary." I say to Sate, to which she laughs and out of the corner of my eye I see Jett smiling at me fondly causing a light blush to make it's way onto my cheeks as I subconsciously trace circles soothingly on the little hybrids back as if on instinct.

"Awww you would be an amazing mother!" Coral squealed again but quieter as to not wake up Phoenix before her sister speaks up,

"Jeez Cor, why do you get so excited about everything." Making me laugh lightly and Phoenix stir slightly in her sleep before snuggling her head in the crook of my neck, gaining silent 'aw's from everyone.