Evangeline?

Rosabella's POV
Our families follow Blair towards her family, there stood a beautiful dark skinned couple and an elder woman (her grandmother).

"Grammy, Mom, Dad, meet the Chase werewolves and the Addington vampires."

"Nice to meet you all." Her mother greeted us with a smile along side her husband while the elder witch gasped.

"Evangeline, what are you doing here?" She asks me in shock leaving everyone else confused.

"Evangeline? My names Rosabella."

"Grammy, Rosa is the young vamp you helped with her humanity, remember?"

"Ah yes, I'm terribly sorry sweetheart. You just look so much like her."

"Like who?" Jett asks confused at the witch's words.

"Evangeline. In fact you could actually be twins if we didn't know any better."

"Sorry but who's Evangeline?" I ask.

"The original Addington family's daughter, or better known as the original vampire."

We all gasp in shock, the original vampire has been dead for thousands of years, there is no way that the elder witch would know her name or what she looked like. It isn't possible.

"Grammy, why don't you tell them why you wanted to speak to them?"

"Oh yes thank you for reminding me dear." She sent Blair a warm smile before continuing, "I'm sure you are all aware of the feud between vampires and wolves. However I'm certain that none of you have spoken about nor heard of the prophecy to end it."

We all shake our heads 'no' so she continues.

"Well, the prophecy is that a vampire born on a blood moon, the doppelgänger to the original vampire, is to fall in love with a wolf born on a blue moon. They are to meet in the area of which the originals died and are to share many similarities to the original couple's relationship. They are able to calm each other even from the upmost rage or panic, and will protect each other despite what they have to sacrifice to do it. I believe that this couple is you two."

"What, but how is that even possible. Even if we fell in love how would we be able to stop a feud that started so long ago?" I ask, Jett nods along agreeing with me.

"You are to find where the originals have been hiding and bring them back."

"But they're dead." I state bluntly causing my father to lightly nudge my arm for my rude attitude.

"Ah but there is the loophole. The couple may have died however their bodies where never found. All that lay in their scene of death was Atticus Chase's silver dagger covered in wolf blood as well as a wooden stick covered in Evangeline's blood."

"Okay, sorry to interrupt but you thought Bella was Evangeline but how would you even know what the original vampire looked like?" Jett spoke up.

"Well, Grammy's mother actually worked out an immortality spell when Evangeline was our age."

"So?" I asked again getting another light smack on the arm.

"So Grammy was actually alive when the originals were." We gasp again.

"Not only alive my dear, i was Evangeline's handmaiden."

"If they are both direct descendants to the originals, are they related?" Jetts sister asks, confusion written all over her face.

"No my dear that would be utterly disgusting." Grammy witch replied causing me to let out a laugh earning another slight nudge from my father. "No, after the 'death' of their daughter, the Addingtons had another baby, a son to carry on the family's name, however the Chase family already had two other sons."