You really are whipped

Jettson's POV - same day, before the breakdown.
Today the girls are having a sleepover party so all the boys decided we would hang out for a while. I hear a knock on Danny and my door so I open it to see Griff and Albie.

"Come on in guys." I smile at them which they return it and come in.

"So we brought food and some video games." Griff says while drinking some blood from a bloodbag.

"Please tell me you have Flaming hot Cheetos!" Danny exclaims while mock begging which makes us all laugh.

In response Albie holds up a family size bag of flaming hot Cheetos which causes Danny to jump up and down in excitement, he can be such a kid, we love it though.

"So what was it the girls are up to?" Danny asks while laying back on his bed, Griff sat on the floor next to it and Albie next to me.

"Erm some sleepover party or something, that's what Coral basically squealed down my ear anyway." Griff says with a grimace while the others laugh.

"So who are you guys thinking of asking to the winter ball?" Albie curiously asks and I slightly look down.

"I'm thinking of asking Blair, what do you think?" Griffin states bluntly and we all look up in shock.

"You and Blair?!" We yell in unison,

"Yeah we have been talking and she's a good laugh and really pretty and smart."

"Man you are whipped!" Danny chuckles teasing Griff who laughs, blushing slightly.

"Ok ok but the real question is are you going to ask Rosa?" Albie turns to me with a smirk followed by the others.

"I, I mean well I kinda have to, I mean because of the whole fake relationship thing hey?" I awkward laugh which makes them smirk wider.

"Yeah but do you like her?" Danny pushes and I just think to myself, do I like her? I mean she's cute, her smiles amazing, she's so funny and smart but she's also tough and stubborn; she knows what she wants.

"Actually I think I do." Causing the boys to gather round pushing me in the shoulder jokingly and a blush makes it's way to my cheeks.

"Okay forget Griff, it's Jett that's whipped!" Danny yells and we all laugh but it's quickly interrupted my a frantic knocking on the door. We share a confused glance but nevertheless I get up and head to the door.

I open it to see a panicked Coral and I already know somethings happened at the sleepover. "Hey Coral what's wrong?"

"Jett! You have to come over to Rosie's dorm!"

"What? Why?"

"We were talking and we tried getting her to talk to us but instead of talking she decided to just cry out any emotions, we though the sobbing would stop but it's been going on for around an hour and it seems to be getting worse. She's starting to hyperventilate!"

I feel my heart drop and I absentmindedly go inside to grab some shoes before rushing out of our dorm and running to Bella's. As I reach their dorm I slam open the door and my eyes widen at the scene in front of me.

A distraught Bella is kneeled on the floor struggling to control her breathing while a stressed and panicked looking Satana and Blair try to comfort her. Without hesitation I speed over to them and the girls immediately pass the distressed vamp over to me.

I wrap my arms around her tightly to make her feel secure and begin to rock her forwards and backwards. "Sshhhh Bella, it's okay we're right here, I'm right here. Everything's going to be fine okay? Your safe, calm down sshhhhh. Breathe for me baby okay breathe in,"She takes a shaky breath in, "And out" she breaths out.

After a while of whispering in her ear and rocking her in my arms, her sobbing dies down into sniffles and I plant a soft kiss on her head. I notice her eyes begin to flutter shut and her breathing steadies as she falls asleep in my arms. We all sigh in relief and I notice that the other boys and Coral had entered the room at some point behind me.

"Oh my gosh, I never thought I would ever see an Addington vampire so worked up!" Blair says which makes us all confused.

"Why?" Coral asks, still staring at the sleeping vamp in sympathy.

"Well they are one of the most feared vampire families, known for their lack of negative emotions even when their humanity is on. They almost never cry in company and if they do it's just an odd tear or two." Griffin explains making us all widen our eyes in shock.

"And the fact you are the only one who could calm her down is strange certainly. Especially due to the feud between vampires and wolves!" Danny exclaims and the others nod while I just look at Bella. Her tear stained cheeks are red and a frown is still etched onto her face. I slightly trace her face with my thumb to wipe away any existing tears while our friends are distracted. The frown soon fades and a small smile can just be seen on her face. I smirk at her as she looks so peaceful and hold her tightly.

"Okay why don't you all stay here for a while until she wakes up and kicks your asses out, oui?." Satana  asks us and we quietly chuckle, I carefully place Bella on the bed and tuck the strand of hair that had fallen behind her ear.

"You really are whipped dude!" Danny smiles at me and I just laugh it off and follow the group to the other side of the room.
-
-
Rosabella's POV
I begin to stir awake to hushed voices coming from the other side of the room. Suddenly they all laugh and I wonder what it's about until I hear the beautiful chuckle of wolfie. I smile a little and allow my eyes to flutter open but quickly shut them due to the bright light. My head begins to pound from my breakdown earlier which causes me to groan in pain.

The laughing stops and I hear footsteps heading towards me. I latch onto my forehead in attempt to ease my growing headache which doesn't help. I hear whispers but don't even try to hear what they are talking about as I'm more focused on my head. The sound of my fridge door opening and shutting rings in my ears.

"Here Belle, drink this." Blair says handing me a blood bag which I snatch hungrily and devour.

"More." I more demand than ask and I'm handed another.

"No no it's not working I need to feed properly

"No no it's not working I need to feed properly." I whine, attempting to get up but I'm only pushed back onto the bed.

"No. Bella you need to rest and make do with the bags until we can sneak out later ok?" Jett says, flashing me the puppy eyes that I can't say no to, no matter how much of a bitch I am.

I pout before replying, "Fine."

He smiles in triumph that it worked and I glare at him while drinking a blood bag. I lay back on the bed with an extremely overdramatic groan causing them to laugh.