I need to be invited in

Rosabella's POV
It's around 10:30pm right now which means we will be meeting up in half an hour. I just jumped out the shower and im choosing my outfit. I decide on black ripped skinny jeans, a white top that says '99 problems', a black leather jacket and some black platform boots. I apply some deep red lipstick and leave my dark hair in its natural waves.

 I apply some deep red lipstick and leave my dark hair in its natural waves

Rosa's outfit ^

As I finish my makeup, Satana comes out of the bathroom wearing a red plaid skirt, a black jumper , black tights and shiny black boots. She has her black hair straightened and Smokey eye makeup.

 She has her black hair straightened and Smokey eye makeup

Santana's outfit ^

"Hey Rose, can I use your red lipstick please?" She asks me while taking it off my desk and applying it.

"That wasn't really a question was it?" I ask with a small chuckle which she returns while shaking her head.

"So what are we doing?" I ask her, while spraying some perfume.

"Erm I think wolfy boy said he had a family cabin just in the woods so we are gonna go there, raid his liquor cabinet and have some fun."

"Wow dogs are actually useful for something, even though their cabin is going to smell like a kennels."

"Yeah but hey you'll be too drunk to notice." She replies shrugging and I nod my head as we leave the room.

-
-
We head down to the main dorm hallway and see Blair, Scaley, Angel boy, and Griffin all stood having whispered conversations, more like awkward small talk. Satana and I head over to them and they all go tense apart from Blair and Griffin, are the others scared of me or something? Good they should be.

"Hey bitches." Blair greets us with a smirk and we smirk back and then I noticed something.

"Where's the others? I mean I don't really care but I heard we need wolf boy to get the boos." I exclaim and I notice an annoyed look form on Blair's face when she realises their absence.