The coolest person you'll ever meet

Jettson's POV
We arrive at the school and are greeted by some old teacher who tells us all to go to our dorms. I walk down the halls wondering about my roommate, I just hope I don't get some snooty ass angel or a blood sucker - can't stand them.

I finally find my door and read the name on the plaque 'Daniel Hydra'. Hydra as in dragon? Perhaps this won't be too bad.

I open the door and see a ginger boy with blue eyes sat on his bed reading, the room is decorated with oranges and reds, I don't mind those colours. I sniff the air, definitely dragon. Maybe the orange reminds him of fire, I chuckle to myself - obviously catching his attention as he looks up.When he catches eye contact with me he smiles, what?

"What you smiling at?" I question, intrigued by his cheerful reaction.

"You're eyes, they are grey! They remind me of the ash after a fireball." He happily exclaims and I give him a grin.

"I'm Jettson, but you can call me Jett for short." I state and he nods before replying,

"I'm Daniel, or Dan, or even Danny I guess." He shrugs, we'll be good friends.

"Alright Danny, I guess we should get ready for dinner?" He nods in agreement.

"So have you met anybody yet?" I ask and he thinks for a moment before replying,

"Only one girl, she's literally cold as fuck, I knew she didn't want to talk to me but I wasn't going to sit next to her in silence on the plane. Her names Rosabella, a vampire."

"Ugh I hate those blood suckers. They think they own the world and everything in it. Apparently they can switch off their humanity, like have no emotions at all. Why the hell would you want zero emotions."

"Yeah she said she switched hers off a while ago. Something about how she loves to hunt and with emotions comes remorse. A bit harsh to be fair but each to their own I guess." I shrug at his answer, this blood sucker sounds like a bitch.
-
-
Danny and I head to the dining hall and open it up. There are three long white tables down the centre of the room and another at the end were the teachers are seated. There are already many teens seated at their tables. There are three houses at this school based the the power a supernatural has; Moonspark (most powerful), Sunvalley (Average power), Starfly (least powerful).

 There are three houses at this school based the the power a supernatural has; Moonspark (most powerful), Sunvalley (Average power), Starfly (least powerful)

I check my emails to see that I'm in Moonspark, obviously, I mean I will be an alpha soon. Daniel checks and sees he has the same as me so we make our way to the middle table and take a seat. Once everyone is seated I notice two seats in front of Danny and I are not taken. Next to the empty seats sits a boy with light brown hair and green eyes. I sniff the air, a hybrid. He is talking to a girl with frizzy black her and a clear complexion shows on her dark skin, I sniff the air again, a witch.

On the other side of the empty chairs sits a girl with blonde hair and freckles with hazel eyes, I sniff again, a mermaid. And seated next to her is a guy with light blue eyes and white hair, I sniff again and ugh it's an angel.