Always and Forever

Rosabella's POV~ 7 years later...

I walk down the steps of the Addington castle ballroom to see the great amount of pack members gathered in celebration. My red dress trails across the floor as I walk and the compelled live orchestra play softly in the background.

 My red dress trails across the floor as I walk and the compelled live orchestra play softly in the background

Rosabella's Dress ^

I scan the room quickly until I spot the people I'm searching for and head over to them.

"Hello Wolfie." I greet my fiancé with a peck as he wraps his arm around my waist,

"You look stunning Bella." We are interrupted from our conversation by two pairs of arms wrapping around us, making me look down.

"How are my darlings on their 5 birthday?" I ask with a warms smile as I look down at the two hybrids, who's matching grey eyes stare up at me.

"Good Mummy!" Kingston exclaimed, his eyes wide with excitement.

"But King keeps eating all the cake!" Cadence whined making me chuckle.

"There is plenty cake to go around, don't worry sweetheart." Jett laughed while ruffling her hair making her giggle.

"Jett no you'll mess up her curls!" I scolded making him laugh again.

Kingston Chase & Cadence Chase ^

Our little family moment is broken up when a familiar voice arises from behind me,

"Happy birthday my gorgeous godchildren!" Satana yells before squeezing my kids into a tight hug,

"Okay Aunt Sate..can't..breathe" Cadence strains before letting out a dramatic sigh when Satana pulls away, like mother like daughter I suppose.

"I brought you something!" She explains before turning around and rolling her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask my best friend and she turns to me replying,

"Danny has their present but I don't know where he's gone." Before I can respond I hear someone shout 'boo' behind Jett causing him to jump out of his skin and us all to laugh.