.Ch 11.

Let me know if you guys still actually read this cause that'll give me motivation lol✨✨

Recap: She circled him amused.
"Because I said so, and your survival depends on it." Her eyes flashed gold.

"I could say the same to you...." his eyes flashed the usual gold with specks of crimson clouding his eyes..
——————————————————-
"Huh!" Blyke mumbled in the midst of the confusion.

"Um sorry to interrupt but what do you mean by I don't care what John thinks... you are John." Remi responded flabbergasted.

"That isn't of importance to you but I'm surprised he hasn't told you. Eh I'll tell you. Basically the more Johnny Boy uses his power the more corrupt he becomes I'm like every mentally unstable part of him he can't control and I tend to be the one that gets violent. It's funny though cause he gets the blame for it." IT chuckled.

"O-" Remi was lost for words. So none of that was John's fault? Just this psycho maniac thing that appeared because he was forced to use his ability..... then why'd he want to help us? I think he wanted to prove he could use his ability for good but didn't know IT would take over so quick.

"Anyway what did I say? Oh right... more like your survival depends on it." IT's eyes shined a dark crimson and he sped towards Volcan he slashed her arm and then slashed her back.

John raced over to Remi and cut open the back of her neck with his claws and she squealed.

"STAY STILL." IT grumbled quickly ripping something out.

He then raced over to Blyke and Isen and did the same thing

"There. Turn on your abilities" IT yawned. Remi nodded and turned it on. Blyke and Isen followed. IT copied their abilities and felt something searing in his abdomen.

"GAH."  IT pulled away and sent a shock wave aimed at Volcan it hit her and she was flung against the wall. Everyone=surprised Pikachu face.

IT grumbled in annoyance and began to walk away holding his abdomen.

"WAIT JOHN YOU NEED TO GO TO A HOSPITAL."  Blyke yelled.

"LOOK IM BEING NICE TO YOU THREE BECAUSE YOU LENT ME YOUR ABILITY AND I LITERALLY RIPPED SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR NECK BUT IF YOU GET IN WAY I WILL NOT HESITATE TO DESTROY YOU" IT snapped.

"......" the silence was un-nerving. Blood leaked onto the floor from John's abdomen. He walked away without another word his golden eyes speckled with red....

A few moments earlier.

~Sera's POV~
Where the heck is John and why is he so incompetent. He blames everything on everyone but himself. Remi, Blyke and Isen have been missing too. It's no coincidence, and with John's dad working with ember it all makes sense.

I jumped snapping out of my thoughts when Arlo touched my shoulder.

"Sorry." I grumbled. Arlo shrugged.

"The computer is on. For some reason Isen has the same password as the one on his phone, I thought he'd be the type to be paranoid and shit." Arlo recapped. His eyes focused on mine to make sure I was understanding. Slowly I nodded.

I looked over at the computer and flipped through the apps and tabs...

"Huh?. Plan?" I read to myself out loud.

Possible targets that can get us to find Volcan.
I scanned through the list and froze suddenly. My eyes went wide like a deer in front of headlights.

"Sera?" Arlo's voice was laced with concern.

"John's dad... William is working with Ember. I already knew but this confirms it and his profile is highlighted.... I think they confronted him and got taken by EMBER!" I rambled.

"Let's go." Arlo announced.

-TIME SKIP AND POV SWITCH-

~Blykes Pov~
Who does this bitch think he is! John is still in there I'm sure of it.... I'm not letting you out you'll get yourself killed John....
I looked at Remi determination flooding my gaze and I jumped onto John quickly he shoved me off.

"What the fuck are you doing." His voice slowly grew more threatening.

"Keeping you from dying." I responded calmly. My senses told me it was a bad idea but I needed to try.

"Psht I'll keep myself from dying. You're disgusting everyone in this room should die, especially little old John he's pathetic." He spat his voice laced with malice.

"Stop talking about him like that." I growled. Fury bubbled beneath my skin.

I rushed towards John and he turned on his ability slightly swaying as he did so.

"JOHN STOP!" A voice I vaguely recognized sung into my ears. John was mere inches away from me and I flinched  expecting to get hit. Slowly I opened my eyes confused. I looked around and a spark of hope emerged at the midst of my mind. Around me laid a forcefield... I looked around to see Arlo standing their clearly pissed off Sera next to him.

"Y-You!" IT yelled swaying side to side. No longer holding his wound the blood steadily poured out as he dropped to the ground....

——————————————————
This chapters shit I'm sowwy :(
Anyway I hope it wasn't that bad heh theres maybe 1-2 chapters left!
We'll see