.Ch 8.

~Johns Pov~

A pounding in my head lingered as I tried to open my eyes. The light blinded me as I did so. The distant ringing and buzz in my ear relentless. My senses slowly returned to me as I blinked slowly.

ugh this feels like a hangover! I looked down at myself how pathetic bleeding, you passed out. Dumb ass this is all your fault. No it's yours! They're after you. You realize you're as much of a MONSTER as I am! No you're worse.... because you fucking lie to everyone about it. And that that's what gonna hurt them the most. IT SNAPPED.

I flinched in realization... no no...

"Well looky here someone finally decided to wake up!" Volcan snickered.

I glared daggers at her and tried to put myself up with no avail. Slowly, I attempted to use my arms to lift myself up. But beneath my weight my arms trembled and I crumbled. Never once did I avert my eyes from Volcan. She looked amused.

"Okay! Have you decided are you going to submit?" She asked standing over me. I shook my head in defiance. She scoffed.

"Pathetic, you're acting as if it makes a difference either way you're going to join me... and a little time means nothing," She looked at me her golden eyes piercing into mine.

"Let it be known I warned you, I will do this until you work with me." She repeated. I nodded pitifully.

Her hand set on fire the claws in an instant scratching my arms open. I yelped in pain falling backwards my back hitting the concrete making a loud BANG.

She kicked me in the abdomen a crazy fire igniting in her eyes. I flinched in pain .

She held her claw close to my hand and it began to burn. I screamed in agony the pain awful trying to rip my hand away but it was useless.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" my scream echoed. She shoved my hand forcefully into the flame.

Out of the sheer pain I felt dark spots drizzle my vision and rather quickly I blacked out.

~Nobody's POV back in the room~

Blyke and Remi were asleep as Isen anxiously tried to come up with a plan.

"I don't want to die here who's going to take care of all my pens!" He whisper yelled frantically.

"We'll look who finally decided to wake up!" The voice beamed muffled by the wall between them. Isen perked up paying attention to the voice coming from the other side.

"Remi! Blyke!" He yelled

"Mmm?" They responded groggily their eyes slowly opening.

"John's alive!" Isen yelled. Remi sighed in relief.

"I thought we knew that?" Blyke answered confused.

They heard a yelp and a bang.. They never said it but they blamed themselves they're the ones who got John into this in the first place.

The commotion died down for a bit until they heard an ear piercing scream. It wouldn't stop. The pain in the scream was clearly evident until his voice died out. All that could be heard was silence deafening silence......

No one spoke a word...

In despair they stayed quiet for hours or what they thought to be hours. Their sense of time stuck in a room with no windows was very much about perception and little of the actual time passing. They heard a clatter and the door opened.

"Hello?" Remi asked confused.

The voice stayed quiet and grabbed an injection (inside a chip of sorts.) The man grabbed Remi's arm.

"LET HER GO!" Blyke screamed in panic.

"Did you hear me let her the fuck go!" He yelled getting no response as the man shoved the needle into her arm. He did the same to Isen which showed similar protest.

When he grabbed Blyke's arm Blyke just spat in his face with pure rage. His protests were ignored as the needle was dug into his skin. The man pulled out the needle and shrugged. He hit them one by one in the head. They were all knocked out....

Moments later Isen woke up. He felt weird. Free? He blinked and looked down at his hands. They no longer have any Hand cuffs!!

"GUYS WAKE UP!" He yelled loudly.

"Mmm." Remi mumbled. Blyke grumbled in protest opening his eyes.

"Huh?..." Blyke said confused blinking slowly. His handcuffs were off. He looked around and caught sight of a plate with bread and 3 cups of water.

"Guys look." He pointed slowly getting up and walking towards the food and water. They just noticed the hunger that gnawed at their stomachs. They each took a piece of bread and then drank a glass of water.

"Do any of your powers work?" Isen whispered.

"No." Blyke shook his head. Remi also shook her head. They stared at the wall pitfully.

"What?.... do you think they.. used that injection to take them away?" Blyke concluded. Remi nodded softly.

"Ughhh I just want to get out of here!" Isen yelled in frustration.

He sighed dejectedly.

——————————————————

John's head pounded as he slowly opened his eyes.

Dumb ass unless you wanna fucking die get out of here. Let me do it myself.

No!

I looked around and the door flew open. I tried to talk but no noise escaped my throat a weakness overpowered me.

I closed my eyes pitifully. And Volcans eyes widened... I was going to bleed out soon.

Volcan picked me up but I couldn't muster the voice to protest. My vision blurred and I felt myself go weak.

A muffled click and immediately hazy voices followed.

"JOHN!" Remi yelled in panic as Volcan brought my frail body into the room.

"Fix him before he's dead." She scoffed. Annoyed she dropped my limp-ish body into Remi's arms and dropped some basic first aid equipment.

"Wh-what." Her face dropped as she held me in her arms.

I'm tired guys Gn I have to go to school and have a project so yeah hehe.
Have a cookie 🍪
See you next time luvs
-Anné