.Ch 15.

Good things always come to an end
I chuckled awkwardly realizing they had bet on me and Remi. They looked at us expectantly.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Breakfast... we had ummm breakfast at together?" Blyke explained. My face flushed in embarrassment.

"Uh let's go then wha-what time is it." I paused.

"11 am, get up you two look dressed nice enough." Isen eyed me in suspicion

"Yeah oki let's go." Remi imputed.

We all got up and walked around looking for a good breakfast spot just passing by it made my mouth water. The croissants looked amazing!! I pressed my face to the glass my eyes sparkling at the sight of them.

I rushed inside making the line. I jumped up and down and they starred at me confused.

"John?"

"Yesssss" I smiled

"Why are you jumping?"

"I want one." I blurted out.

"I know we all do that's why we're in line."

"No you don't get it I WANT ONE." I said in a trance. Damnnnnn they look so good.

"Are you high?" I shook my head

"I would get high on those croissants any day." I responded.

"Okayyy" Isen shrugged

I beamed "we're at the front!"

"WE KNOWWWW" isen said

"CROISSANTS!!!!" Blykes mouth started watering.

"HEY NOT YOU TOOO!" Isen glanced at us both.

"Can I have that one?" We said in sync pointing at the same type of croissant.

Remi shrugged and pointed at the same time "I'll have one of those too."

"I'll have the apple croissant please." Isen said.

"Haha those are chocolate almond croissants so three of those and one apple one." The cashier lady repeated. We all nodded smiling. She grabbed the croissants and handed them to us.

"Thankyou." My eyes sparkled in awe at how beautiful the croissant is. We headed to a table and then I took on bite then another and then anotherrrrrrr. This is the best thing I've ever eaten holy shit.

We all finished and talked for a bit it was quite great! Then we decided why not go to the amusement park!

I followed as Blyke led us there because I had no clue how to arrive. Everyone was still dreaming of the croissant we had just eaten walking mindlessly towards the fair.

We arrived and got onto the BRAIN SHAKER. I laughed and let it shake me around. I heard screams around me.

Once we hopped off I saw a game whack a mole I won a plush penguin! I held it as we continued to explore the amusement park.

-I WROTE THAT PART WHEN I WAS SLEEP DEPRIVED AND DESPERATE FOR A CROISSANT-

-time skip- hours later and exhausted I gave Remi a kiss and walked her to her dorm. I then returned to mine showered got dressed and laid down on my bed. As I fell asleep I felt extremely uneasy. But eventually I succumbed to sleep.....

That was a mistake.
I should've listened to my instincts.
But how could I when I hardly trust myself.

I felt a prick in my neck and my eyes shot open, i let out a hoarse scream to draw attention but it quickly died down and I passed out.

-BLYKEs POV-
I opened my eyes hearing a scream and some rattling....
The window was open and John was gone.