.Ch 12.

Recap: "Y-You!" IT yelled swaying side to side. No longer holding his wound the blood steadily poured out as he dropped to the ground...

~Arlo's POV~
"Thanks!" Blyke exclaimed looking my way.

"Er.. No problem." I muttered casually.

"Psht what did you even do to piss John off? We found you because of your computer and stuff... but for real according to your plans I thought you were all uh best buds or something!?" I ranted confusion flooding my voice.

"Ok so apparently John has this alternative personality in him, the more he uses the power the more it emerges. I don't know how it happened but his eyes turn kinda red when it's taking over... I guess??" Remi explained trailing off at the end of it.

"Hm ok." Sera responded monotonously it seemed she was still hesitant to believe everything. To be fair Im also a bit hesitant this all comes as a big shock but it kinda makes sense. Is there even a way to bring the real John back? Not that I like the guy but ummmm we don't need him trying to kill us when he wakes up.

"Maybe he'll wake up normally?" Isen asked hesitantly. I sighed keeping my eye on his unmoving form.

"Maybe... maybe we could confuse him, if we convince him that he hurt one of us bad then John might come back...." Blyke hesitantly suggested.

"I suggest he 'hurt' Sera." I stated rather blatantly.

"No, sorry to uh interject but I think he hasn't talked to her as much recently. I think the best bet would be Blyke, he was about to hurt him anyway, how would he do that and you know..... not remember it. We just have to shove it in his face really let it settle what he's done and hopefully he'll come back." Remi explained her hypothesis waiting for any signs of disapproval. However, everyone agreed. Her plan was solid and wouldn't be impossible to go through with.

Blyke nodded and plopped down on the floor waiting for John to wake up so he could make his dramatic scene. Isen shoved John in an attempt to wake him up and scurried away as if he just poked a lion. To be fair he kind of did... John's eyes snapped open and he looked around disoriented.

Blyke hissed in pain dramatically. He held his hand beneath his torso and let his eyes slowly flutter.

Remi walked up to him a false disgust written across her face. "WHAT THE HELL JOHN!?.... I- I thought we were friends, I thought you cared about Blyke?!" Her words pierced through him like blades. His eyes flickered, seeing as her plan was working she continued.

"LOOK AT ME! Look at what you did..." She continued. A hint of sorrow crossed John's expression as he squeezed his eyes shut. However the sorrow quickly changed to anger.

"I told you I AM a monster DIDNT I. But NOOO you and your stupid little friends just ignored my warnings...... Psht you're pathetic!!" John held up his hand and swung at Remi in attempt to slap her. However, he quickly realized his mistake and froze in his tracks. Frozen he didn't move from his spot.

"John?" Sera asked meekly to see if he was back. We were all staring at him cautiously to see his next move. I slowly moved towards Remi ready to pull her away if something were to happen.

"I- I sorry." John's face continued to pale at the blood loss.

"You can't control it, let's go now." Blyke shrugged.

Blyke ripped a piece of his shirt and attempted to wrap John's wounds however it was futile, seconds later the boy went limp and collapsed onto him.

Remi ran over to him in an instant and helped him pick John up. I snapped out of my daze and looked over at Sera. Her eyes widened as she observed the situation. "Guys we have to go quick." I demanded impatiently. They nodded in agreement. In a hurry, we made our way out of the building... At the gate I heard a loud noise behind us. Quickly I activated my ability creating a shield around everyone. It was good of me to do so, as a beam of fire hit the shield. It seemed to be an agent of Ember. All in all, the odds were in our favor so there wasn't that much to worry about. Blyke shot one of his beams at the guy and I put my shield around him. Quickly I made it shrink squeezing the man to the floor, I continued to leave it on as we walked away. At a certain distance I let go, (once we were out)