.Ch 14.

For the record, I started writing this May 11 so uh sorry if it comes out in like a month from now yet again. Anywho let's move on to the chapter (update it has been 2 months what a shame 🥲)

"Thanks, I guess,"  I answered uncertainly.

Arlo nodded walking away.

I walked away my head held up high.
That... that was the first step to redemption?...

I walked down the hallway and shockingly someone pinned me against the wall. I jolted in shock and looked at who was in front of me.

"Zeke?! What the hell do you want?!" I said my voice rising.

"WHY'D YOU GIVE UP BEING KING I THOUGHT WE WERE A TEAM?!" Zeke yelled slamming his fist into my face. I spat in disgust pushing him off of me.

"Get out of my face. You and I? We were never a team and there was never an us. Leave me alone bitch." I snapped walking away. Pathetic. It's like he has a death wish

With fire in his eyes, Zeke tried to follow me. He rushed towards me and I dodged out of the way in an instant he tripped over himself and fell. People around us started to laugh and Zeke's face went bright red in rage.

"I told you to leave me alone," I announced in a mocking tone. Yet again I walked away going to my next class.

I sat down in my seat and was surprised to see Sera next to me.

"Hey, John!" She exclaimed.

I looked at her puzzled. Huh, I thought she hated me.

"Can we talk after class?" She asked gently.

"Yeah sure?" I responded still confused.

-time skip provided by Bob... COOKIES 🍪-

I was about to walk out of the classroom but felt a tap on my shoulder I turned to see Sera beside me.

"Oh hey. Sorry, I forgot." I smiled nervously.

"Nah it's fine. Wanna go on the roof like old times?" Sera asked skipping through the hallway by my side.

"I mean I'm in study hall so why not!" I shrugged. We climbed up and sat on the roof enjoying the sun. 

"Sooo whatcha wanna say?" I asked.

"Very important question if you copy my powers can you beat me?..." She took out her phone and showed me our favorite video game ( flappy pig? Correct me if I'm wrong) a smirk crossed my face.

"Game on," I announced. We both started and continued with immense skill. A fierce unpredictable battle. I quickly realized I had mistapped and quite frankly led to my doom.

"NOOO!" I screamed a cry of anguish of misery. I had lost why had fate bestowed this upon me this eternal suffering. WHY WHY WHY!?

Sera just laughed "guess I'm the supreme, ultimate victor #1 flappy pig player BOW DOWN TO ME!" I cried in anguish

"NO NEVER!" I yelled back.

"BOW INFERIOR CHILD." She demanded Fine I reluctantly bowed to the victor. I burst into a fit of laughter as did she.

After a moment she looked at me with a nostalgic gaze.