.Ch 9.

~Remi, Isen and Blyke~

.Remi.

John laid in my arms his frail body gushing blood. I noticed blood flooding his thigh, the bruises covering his thigh, slight burn marks etched across his skin, and the blood covering his head. Panicking I looked up at Volcan.

"What the fuck do you want us to do!?" Blyke yelled stress pouring into his voice.

"Fix him!" Isen glared at her before opening up the first aid kit. Inside was a needle, NEOSPORIN, bruise cream thread, alcohol, gauzes, and bandaids. Isen whined grabbing the alcohol and poured it onto the cut on John's thigh. John visibly tensed in pain. I helped wipe off the blood as it kept pouring out.

Isen poured alcohol on the needle and threaded it. He put it closer to John's body and gagged.

"I- I can't." Isen whispered gagging again. Blyke took the needle and slowly put it into John's skin sealing the wound off. I patted off all the blood. For now there wasn't much we could do. I lathered the bruise cream across John's purple skin and frowned in sympathy.

"Shh...." I whispered grabbing a gauze and alcohol pouring it on the cut on his head. Again he tensed and I gently wiped off the blood applying a gauze and a bandaid to hold it in place. I applied the NEOSPORIN to the burn marks which must've been caused by her fire claws. John's hand is destroyed .... Hopefully he can still use it. I applied NEOSPORIN across the hand and sighed. I wish I could do more...

Sera's POV

It's been 6 DAYS WHERE THE FUCK IS REMI. I looked around frustrated. I slammed my fists into the table upset. Remi, Isen, Blyke, and John have been missing for 6 days! 6 days! Me and Arlo tried to find out what happened to them but came to no conclusions.

The worry clawed at me. What if John did something to them. Wait he wouldn't right?... But the blood? It was unmistakable. Last time I saw him there was blood everywhere, he looked unstable. It wouldn't be out of character for him.

I made my way to Remi's room and scoured it looking for anything but found no clues. Then, I went to recheck Isen's which was empty other than a bunch of papers everywhere.

For the past few days I'd been uneasy about entering John and Blyke's room but finally mustered enough strength.

I pushed the door and easily it clicked open. I still had keys to John's room they sat on my windowsill without acknowledgement for all this time. I still can't believe he sought me that much of a fool. I'm an idiot. I trusted him I'm not falling for his deceiving acts once again. So what if he cries, it's all part of his act, the freaking out. It's all fake.

I shook my head in disdain. The thought that John may have done something made my stomach churn.

"Focus" I mumbled to myself scanning the room for anything interesting.

I noticed a crack and a dent in the wall which wasn't there when I came ages ago. Psh he can't even control his own rage. Or is this just another part of his stupid plan. I continued to scan the room and a computer sat on top of Blyke's bed I went to turn it on but the lightning symbol came on.

"Crap it's out of battery!" I grumbled frustrated. I looked around in Blyke's cabinets and then something clicked. I had seen the charger for a computer in Isen's room! Without a second thought I raced over to his room and unplugged the charger. People were giving me weird looks as I ran back to John's room.

The silence was deafening I tensed as I plugged in the computer. I waited a moment and picked out my phone I texted Arlo quickly.

Asslo

Me: hey I found Isen's computer it might have some hint as to why they disappeared it was in John and Blyke's room.
Me: come

-a few minutes later-

Asslo: you finally went in?
Asslo: that's good make sure not to get your hopes up though....
Asslo: I'll be there in a few.

I continued to look around and noticed something under John's bed a medium sized green box. I picked it up and slowly opened it. Inside there were pictures of John at his old school, there was also a journal. I opened the journal and my eyes widened.

"To my father thank you for believing in me when no one else did.... this is my true reaction to the book you wrote for me UNORDINARY"

"I absolutely agree with the points you've made in this book. I've abused my power and I should be ashamed. You know I can't help the darkness that looms over me when I use my ability. I'm sorry for everything I ever did to disappoint you. Thank you for everything."

I flipped past skimming the rest of the pages and I stopped on the last page frozen in shock.

"How could you... Dad. I looked up to you. I aspired to be you and now I find out you had an ability all along. You kept it from me and you used it for evil! You quite literally are working with EMBER thats horrifying. I am not going to hesitate to stop you. I just want to know why. Why?! See you soon."

John -11/23/20 1:00 pm  (6 days ago)

—————-

IM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG I'm not giving up on this story I just have a lot on my plate right now. I haven't been feeling myself that much. I feel very big mood shifts. From upset, to frustrated, anxious, happy, randomly really upbeat and talkative, and sometimes numb. I don't know what's going on but I'm trying to get past it I'll try my best to post more. Tysm for reading ily all! :)

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'll try to update more. Make sure to comment if you notice any mistakes or are confused.

Have a cookie!!! 🍪 And a wonderful day.
Bye luvs, Anné