Part 10

I wake up in the morning and turn over to see Damon playing with my hair, "morning lemon drop. Want some blood to help with the more intense love bite I gave you last night." I laugh, "lemon drop? Really? Also a no to the blood I'll just wear a scarf to raise suspicion. Also I may be suspended, but if you drop me off after school I can turn up to watch cheer practice and Stefan will see you dropping me off." He smirks, "you're a little trouble maker aren't you, and you can sing. I heard you at the bonfire." I get up, "that's me, Mystic high's most wanted and the sheriffs daughter. I must be such a disappointment." He shrugs, "join the club."

I get up and go to my wardrobe to find something to wear, "I will, if you have t-shirts, every good club has them." He laughs, "You know you're alright, unlike your ditzy sister you seem to have a grasp on reality." I scoff, "let's set some ground rules, I pretend to be your compelled girlfriend and you don't mess with my sister or Tyler." He vamp speeds up to me, "and if I do?" I smirk, "I'll tell my mom all about you, play the victim trust me I can play the rule all too well." He steps back and holds up his hands, "sounds good to me." I then get dressed and Damon left to get a 'snack' and said he would be back in time for cheer. (Outfit above + a black neck scarf.) I decided to spend my day watching TV and ate some pop tarts for lunch.

When Damon came in his car I go in and smile as he drove, "this car is amazing." He nods, "I know, almost as amazing as it owner." I look at him confused, "and who's that, did you steal this Salvatore?" He shakes his head smiling a little, "you wound me, really. Look we're almost at the school. How are we going to play this?" I smirk, "just follow my lead blue eyes and try not to mess it up, okay?" He parks to the side of the school field close to Care and the cheerleaders. I look in the rearview mirror and see Care smiling and Elena and Bonnie talking as they look at me. I then turn to Damon and kiss him and got out and send him a wink I walk away from the car.

As I get to Elena and Bonnie I say, "I did say the older one would better good looking." Elena looks shocked and I just walk away not giving her the chance to reply. Care puts her hands on her hips, "you are late, I was waiting so you could watch." I kiss her cheek, "calm down twiny, I made it safe and sound." She then smirks, "You have the glow! Oh, I am so happy right now. Wait, what's with the scarf?" I send her a wink, "just a love bite." Her eyes widen, "no way, Tyler and Enzo are going to kill you tonight." I shrug, "they can try, also we have to meet later. Me and blue eyes have a dinner party to crash." I spend the rest of practice watching on the sidelines watching my sister be the leader she was born to be.

I was in my room listening to music and reading when I look up and see Damon, "we're crashing a dinner party, so move your cute little butt and lets go." I laugh and put down my book, "'Mia would you like to crash a diner party to piss off my brother and Elena?' 'Why yes, thanks for asking?'" He shakes his head as a grab my coat and he sighs, "You Forbes girls seem so needy." I whack him round the head and give him a death glare as I get in his car to which he smiles to in return.

I ring the doorbell and Elena opens the door, "sup, Bonnie told Care, who told me, you were having dinner with Edward Cullen and Bon, and then this one overheard. We brought dessert. Just to be clear I am only here because--" Damon cuts me off and puts his hands round my waist, "because she wants to make amends and I saw this as the perfect time, right lemon drop?" He gives me a look and I fake smile, "right." I walk in and then Edward walks in and tries to get Damon to leave but in the end just like in the show Elena invites him in.

We were all sitting in the Gilbert living room and we were talking about the football team, "I still can't believe you got on the team, now thanks to you Edward I will not hear the end of it from Tyler. Oh well, you got for it." Damon nods, "that's what I always tell him. You have to engage you can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you. You have to go get it." I laugh, "when did you become so wise? I thought Stefan was the smart one, or is he just the controlling one?" Stefan then says, "I'm not controlling." I roll my eyes, "and that is something a none controlling person would say is it? You and Elena are perfect for each other." Just then Bonnie and Elena start to take our plates and I give Elena a big smile as she takes mine.

Just as they leave Damon also goes to help then Stefan says, "I like the scarf, can I have a closer look at it." He holds out his hand and I play the compelled blood bag, "I can't take it off." He asks, "why not?" I act confused and panicked, "I don't know, just leave it please. I can't take it off." Just as he goes to speak again my phone buzzes and it's from Ty, "I have to go. Damon! I'm just gonna walk home Tyler needs me." Damon walks back in the room, "sure thing Lemon Drop, I will see you later tonight?" I know Stefan is watching so I do my best giggle and give him a kiss and leave. On the way out I hear the famous 'humans are not toys' speech.

I get to Ms Flowers and knock on the door, Caroline opens it and says, "you might want to get in here." I walk in and see Enzo and a pissed off Tyler, "is everything here okay?" Tyler doesn't answer and Enzo says, "he just came here and he won't say anything, I knew you were busy so I texted Caroline, then she took Tyler's phone and texted you." I sigh, "okay, Ty sweetie. What happened?" He sighs, "me and Vic are good you know? Then that Punk Gilbert is still there. I bumped into him in anger and he made a comment and then I made one about winning. He shoved me and I don't know what would have happened if Matt held me back from him. What if I killed him and--" I crouch down on the floor and put my hands on his face, "it's all going to be fine. You have us, and even if you do trigger the curse we'll be there every full moon. Okay?" He nods, "yeah, thanks Mia. I just need something to calm me down."

I get up from the floor and shrug, "I saw this mantra on this show that helps calm nerves. You just repeat the sun, the moon, the truth. It's said to be the three things that can't ever be hidden. Whenever your angry and we're not there just say it over and over, okay?" He nods, "I could try it." I then notice Enzo staring at my neck and laugh, "you hungry there Enzo, I think my sister would gladly offer her neck for a biting." Caroline whacks my arm, "shut it you." Enzo gets up and walks closer to me, "your neck, why are you wearing that scarf?" I shrug, "thought it looked cute." I saw Care's eyes widen and Enzo scoffs, "what happened to no lying Mia? Care to share Caroline." He looked at her and I could see her breaking I so chose to say it, "Damon bit me last night, I let him do it. It didn't hurt."

His face vamps out in anger, "he what?! Why would you let him." I saw Tyler looked mad too and Care jumped in, "calm down you two, she has a plan trust her." Enzo the bites into his wrist and makes me drink his blood, "if Damon was in on it, he would have done that himself." I scoff, "he offered and I said no, his brother had to see it. Now can we stop fighting and watch a movie as we eat these lovely home made cookies."

A/N: Hey guys I know I haven't been uploading as much as I would have liked but that is because home learning is the worst thing I have ever had to do. Also have been working on this new book about Doctor Who the first part is going to be out soon after this one so if you could go and show it some love I would very mush appreciate it. Tell me what you want to see next and scenes you want to see Mia in.

Xoxo Maddie.