Part 13

It's now the morning after and me and Care had just arrived at Ms Flower's and Tyler is the one to open the door with his arms crossed, "in now. We have to have a serious talk." I sigh and Care walks in. We go into the living room and Enzo stands up and yells, "what were you two thinking. Mia you could have died! This is no joking matter so please do tell me what you were thinking!" I sit down with a sigh and Care sits next to me, "I was thinking, I needed Elena to get sus of Stefan and Damon being vampires. She saw the bite marks and I played my role perfect."

Tyler scoffs, "oh, so that's all you did, show her your neck?" I shake my head, "I knew Stefan had spiked my drink Dumbo. Look I needed Damon to get captured so Stefan would leave Elena the vague voicemail. If I didn't do this my plan would have failed. Please just a little trust would be nice." Care nods, "yeah I mean you should trust my sister by now. I know I do." Enzo sighs and starts to pace, "not the point sweetheart. I do trust you, really I do. I mean Mia you saved me for Gods sake. I just want to repay the favor and make sure you don't die." Tyler nods, "I can't count the amount of times you were there to help cool me down from my anger, we just want to help so just tell us next time." I nod, "I will. I promise."

Enzo finally sits down and asks, "how many more times do you think you'll need to endanger yourself? You see the future just change it." I nod, "when things start to get serious and it's a matter of life and death I will. I just need the whole Elena finding out thing it go well, and this situation was gonna either happen with me or Care so..." In the end they decided to drop it, now I know the boys were still mad but I think they'll get over it soon enough. Right?

After that we went to the Grille and Caroline pulled me over to Elena and Bonnie, "hey girls." Elena's face softens, "hey Mia, how are you?" I fake frown, "I'm good? I see my band mates I'm gonna go. Message when you want to leave." Caroline nods and I make my way to the band, I know I'm meant to be planning how to get to Damon but I need Stefan and Zack out of the house for that. I mean I could just use my magic but I don't really want to expose that yet, the last thing I need is to be used like Bonnie every ten seconds. As I sit down Leo smirks, "where the hell have you been Loca." I scoff, "that is the last time you watch Twilight I swear. I've just been busy." Reggie frowns, "we were thinking you ditched us, you've been too busy with your douche bag friends." I frown, "what do you mean." Gabi sighs, "you know we love you, it's you haven't been focused lately we need to plan for our next gig." I nod, "I know that. I promised my sister I would help at her car wash in a couple days, your more then welcome to join." Gabi smirks, "an excuse to see the football team wet and half naked? I'm so in." Leo rolls his eyes, "you are aware that they won't be the ones getting washed." She smirks, "we'll see who controls the water. If it's me, my hand might slip."

It was now the day of the car wash I was wearing a bikini top and some denim shorts, I was washing the car with Tyler, Reggie, and one of Ty's football friends. Suddenly as promised Gabi got her hands on a bucket of water and splashed it on Ty's football friend, "oh, no. I guess you'll have to take that tank top off." As he does she looks him up and down and winks before running of to her car. I shake my head, "I swear she really is something else." Tyler shakes his head with me, "you have some crazy friends." I just laugh and Reggie scoffs, "watch it Lockwood." Tyler turns it him, "or what? Learn to take a joke." Before Reggie can say anything I get between them, "oi, I'm serious. Pack it in. Reggie go clean the water out." He rolls his eyes and grabs the bucket off me walking away. Tyler then says, "I don't get why you hang out with him, guy needs to learn to take a joke." I shake my head, "he can, just not today apparently."

I then check my phone and Tyler says, "you do that every ten seconds, you waiting on something?" I shake my head, "what? No." I then see Elena make her way to Caroline and say, "I'll be back, we need more towels." Tyler follows my line of vision. "Mia. No." I give him a sweet smile, "yeah we do. It's drenched, I'll be back." He goes to stop me but I'm already gone and I hear Elena says, "we need more towels." I nod, "yeah I need some as well, I'll just go." Caroline frowns, "no I got it, Elena mind the money." Elena sits down and I follow her but then make a turn for the exit, "oi! Where are you going, the janitors closet is this way." I nod, "yeah I know, have fun." As I continue to walk she shouts, "it better be worth ditching me for!"

I park my car in front of the boarding house and go inside. I head straight for the cellar and see Damon weak huddled into the corner when he sees me he says, "Your plans suck." I sigh, "I know, I'm sorry but now Elena is asking more questions and soon she'll find out, making her scared of Stefan." He stands up slowly, "yay, fantastic, now get me out of here. Also run as soon as you open that door, because I am starving. Okay?" I nod, "You got it boss." I unbolt the door but as soon as I do I hear Zack, "don't! You need to run." He had pushed me out of the way and was holding the door and I did I ran as fast as I could and got in my car and drove away. He'll call me when he's ready.