Part 2

A/N: child Mia above.

5 years old:

I have now finally started kindergarten with my friends and Elena. I just try to ignore her mostly, before I feel the urge to stab her in the eye with a fork. What? It happens. Anyway last time I went round Bonnie's Gram's house I manged to steal one of her grimoires and I have been looking into what spells I might be able to do. So far I have been focusing on making thinks float like Bonnie did in the show. The witch hasn't come back yet so I am still waiting for her to come.

Me and Caroline were playing 'it' and I was running away from her when I bummed into a mini Tyler Lockwood, "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." He looks down, "it's fine. Don't worry about it." I smile, "do you want to play with us, Caroline's 'it'" He smiles back, "sure." So we spent the rest of our play time running around. Caroline ended getting Tyler who got me and then I got Care back. Bonnie was off somewhere with Elena, or she totally would have been playing.

I guess in some ways it's weird to be here, back home I would have been 21 by now. I try not to think about it and just have fun. This is my way of making up for the childhood I missed. In the middle of finger painting I choose the green paint and Elena scoffs, "yuck, that paint is green looks like snot. Pick a different colour." I shake my head, "no, I'm trying to do the grass, why should I change it?" Elena looks at me, "because I said so." I give her a sweet smile and say, "when you become my mom maybe I'll listen." I do what I planned on doing and Elena started to complain.

I stared at her and focus on the paint in front of her squirting all over her. After awhile finally she gets covered in paint. Elena starts to cry and the teacher comes over, "oh, Elena. It's okay, Bonnie can you please take her to get cleaned up." Bonnie nods, "yes Ms." I smirk and Caroline laughs when they're gone, "that was amazing." I shrug with a smile, "I guess it was Care. Come on we need to finish these for the fridge."

When we started sums Elena was in a change of clothes the school gave her and was pouting. I roll my eyes and then I hear a laugh in my head, 'wow, I can't believe you did that. It was awesome. That is the right thing to say, right?" I smile, yes it is the right thing to say. So care to explain why the hell you picked me. 'you will find out in due time. I came back to tell you that if you wish it you can block me out your thoughts and I will only hear the things you wish me to.' I smirk, I guess I will try that when I get home.

7 years old:

Nothing big really happened last year, and if I'm right my dad here will be leaving in three years. Also I have mastered most spells. I was now more close with Tyler then the other two girls because they didn't want to hang out with boys. I didn't see the problem so I didn't care what the thought, sometimes Care would join us. When it was just me, Bonnie, and Care we actually have fun and goof about, but when Elena comes around she tells them not to act childish.

One time I came so close to punching her but Care stopped me. Right now we were all round the Gilberts for a sleepover, and whilst the girls were in the living room I was in the kitchen with a 5 year old Jeremy. He was so cute and I loved him, I mean I personally think the show did him dirty. Right now we were laughing about something when Elena's mom walks in, "Mia, hunny? Why don't you go and join the girls, their about to paint each others nails."

I see Jeremy's smile drop and shrug, "I think I might stay here. If that's okay?" She smiles, "yes of course, Jeremy you have to go to bed soon though." He nods, "I will mom." She gives us one last smile before leaving. Jeremy turns to me, "why did you pick me? People always pick my sister." I shrug, "you just seem more fun."

After awhile Jeremy had to go to bed and I walked back into the living room. Elena looks up, "where have you been? You missed out on getting your nails painted." I shrug and sit down on my sleeping bag, "I was with Jeremy." Elena gives me a weird look, "why?" I sigh, "because he was cool to talk to. So are we gonna watch this movie or not." Elena puts on some movie she picked and I just got bored of it and laid on Care's shoulder. After the movie her dad came in and told us it was time to go to bed.