Chapter 27 The War Has Began

Jin POV

"Shit! shit! shit!" I screamed. "The hell hyung!?, you don't want us to curse but now your cursing and it's 3x!?" Hoseok said. Those b*tches' guards dragged us inside of the castle, now what are we gonna do? "Dumb Hoseok, of course this time it's has a problem and it's all about the girls or I mean the princesses. It's okay to curse right now. I really enjoy hyung's cursing words." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi" Nayeon warned his cat.

"Ok fine no jokes, serious mode on." Yoongi said.

"What do we do now?" Jihyo asked.

"Why don't you ask Namjoon to plan something?" Momo said but Jihyo pointed something and we all look what is it and those are the f*cking guards guarding us and they can hear our plan if we plan right now. "Oops sorry" Momo said. "Just mind talk or link or whatever it is." Momo whispered. That's a GREAT idea! "Go on Namjoon/hyung plan something!" Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and I whispered to Namjoon.

☁️

Jennie POV

This Sad girl I mean Joy, keep using her powers to defeat me but still I can defend myself. B*tch doesn't know how to think.
"Yah! don't you want to attack me? You just keep dodging my powers." Joy said.

Nah, I don't want to waste my time to weak.Again, she used her power to attack me but I dodge it again. Haysst!

"Do you have anything to do?!" I yelled in frustration.

"Yep I have but you should attack me first Jennie sl*t." Joy said and smirking.

Aghh!!

I attack her. I used my fire to attack her but, she avoid it. Aish! I'll just attack her this battle will not end if I keep using my shield. Get ready, you can do this Jennie! Fighting! I attack her with my fire 4x and that attack hit her left shoulder. Bullseye! 'weak' I said in my thoughts. Since that attack is basic to me, though it's been a month since I haven't used my powers.

"Is that all you got?" Joy said more like teasing me.

What the hell!? Is she really testing my patience and temper? I am NOT WEAK. Just one more time you wh*re and I'll end your life. I don't know what will happen to this battle between this girl and I, because we're just chill I think? We don't look like fighting since there is no high temper.

Rose POV

"Well, well, well the precious little flower." Seulgi said while walking to me forward and scanning me form up and down.

Why is she like that? And I am not a little flower. Now that she is infront of me but there is a distance of course. We looked at each other her look was she want to kill me. Creepy, I don't want to look at her with intense look since all of us here are living things that God made.

"Now let's begin." Seulgi said and postioned herself.

"Fine" I said and took a breath.

Don't be nervous Rose, nature, God, my friends, sisters, and Jiminie is here to support you. But still, even though I said that words I'm still nervous. I have so many emotions right now. What do I do? I don't want to hurt her she's still a girl like me.

I closed my eyes to think. My emotions are eating me. Will I succeed? Hurting her is like hurting God since he also made Seulgi like us living things. I am nervous.

I admit a while ago when I thought of this 'Don't be nervous Rose, nature, God, my friends, sisters, and Jiminie is here to support you.' I'm still confident but when I remember Seulgi hurting her to win the battle myself confidence and positivity was gone. 

"Nervous little flower HAHAHAHA! weak" I heard her voice since my eyes are still closed.

Jennie POV

I was about to fight back on Joy when I glanced at Rosé. Oh no, her eyes is close I'm sure she's thinking about something. What should I? Hmmmm.....

"Hahaha I see that you are sister is scared Seulgi and her is not yet starting but your sister is a scaredy cat." Joy said.

"Shut up." I fired back.

"Oh well what will you do? Encourage her stop our battle or let's continue let her be?" Joy said.

What a b*tch! This girl looks like pointing something. I must help Rosé. You must encourage your sister Jennie.

"Rosé!"

Rosé POV

"You know what dumb little flower just back out and there is no problem." Seulgi said.

If I back out then I am the loser and that means she win Jimin and the castle will be hers. No that can't be, I don't want to lose Jimin. I just became his girlfriend now we will broke up.

"Rosé!" I heared a voice.

It's Jennie unnie!

"Rosé! don't listen to her! Fight back Rosé fight back!" I heared Jennie unnie's encouraging voice.

Yes unnie, you are right. I'll fight. Rosé you should not be weak, soft hearted right now.
This time it's a battle for your kingdome and love ones.

I open my eyes and "I decided to fight with you."

I attack her first with spring shower of roses but she use her shield. What a waste, my powers that I used has a scent. Nah nevermind it's nothing important. Atleast I can use all of my powers. What should I use next?

For my next attack, I use my vines to grab her feet from the ground so she cannot easily see my next attack. The vines grabbed her feet and Seulgi screamed. Hihihi her face is so funny. Ok Rosie make sure your face look serious.

I try to act serious but I can't it's so funny.
I laugh while her struggling how to remove from the vines grip. My laugh stop when she used her power against the vines.

"You f*cking little flower you will pay for what you did!" Seulgi screamed.

My body become stone. Seulgi used her dark magic power to choke me. I am starting to breath hard. She's powerful than I thought before.

"S..Seulgi" I whisper.

"You deserve this, if I won Jimin and the crown will be mine and you'll die." She replied.

Jennie POV

Joy and I battle continue when I finished encouraging Rosé. I startled when I heared Seulgi's the b*tch scream. The words that came from her mouth make my head to took a glance on Rosé.

She's choking her! Rosé's breathing is slow.
I must say she's struggling to get away from Seulgi's grip. I can saw the anger on her eyes the purple glow. If I didn't save Rosé she might die.

I can't let that happen, I will not lose another member of my family.

𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝒸ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊ℯ𝒹