Chapter 29 Win

Lisa POV

After I defeated Yeri, those sl*ts' guards attacked me. I didn't know this is the part 2 of the war. Wish me luck.

☁️

5 frozen men are here in the ground. I walk over to my friends and unnie to help them.
It's so many! Where did those sl*ts find these hundreds of guards? Their still coming from the forest running towards us.

"I am also here to help!" I said.

"Lisa!" They said.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook said from behind me before knocking out the guard.

"Yeah how about you?" I asked back scanning his body or face if there is wound.

"I'm fine Lisa don't worry." He said and smile.

"Goodluck to us and win this war." I said.

☁️

Jisoo POV

We are been fighting for hours here between Irene and me. She's powerful.
Irene already damaged by shoulders when we are fighting a while ago. There is a spell on her powers. That's why every time she attacked me and I didn't dodge it my body feels weak.

"Tired already Jisoo?" Irene asked and smirk.

"B*tch I am not yet." I said.

I almost use all of my powers to her. Thank God, I have so many attacks that I know.
Irene's power is, if the enemy attack she will dodge it and attack her back. Also thanks to my father that I'm the advisor or else I'm defeated by Irene already.

Every power and attack Irene used I know what is it already. Now I know why people already believed that they are princesses. Strong dark magic power contains her. The only one way to defeat her is, remove the dark magic power to her.

As I know, she has dark power and it's okay since her mother is a witch but adding more strong dark power is risky. It's controlling her body. I think she did something on her body or someone did.
But how can I remove it from her?

☁️

Jin POV

"Yah Hoseok fight with them not to run from them!" Yoongi shouted.

I'll defeat these guard first then I will help Jisoo to win over Irene. I don't care what is the sequence but atleast I'll try. Yoongi and Momo keep couraging Hoseok to fight since he is scared that the guards might knock him down.

My body will almost drain but I still keep fighting as remember I'm half human.
I am still in my thoughts when someone punch me on the back. Aish another bastard! I punch back and he disappeared like a wind.

☁️

Jisoo POV

There must be a quick and easy way to defeat Irene. As I know to remove dark power from a body he/she must lie down and then I will remove that power from her body. I need someone to knock Irene down. Who can help me?

Oh yeah! its Namjoon who can help me! I must concentrate and try to reach his thoughts then boom! One of them can help me win over this war between Irene. You can do this Jisoo!