Epilogue

Jisoo POV

We didn't expect how we end like this. I thought getting out from our hiding place, attending school will give us a peaceful and new beginning but when we met those guys, there were my thoughts change, and our destiny change. 

Jin, I met him unexpectedly. He's a good man and full of confidence. Knowing him, he can be the reason for your laughter. But when the situation is a serious matter he'll help you and stay by your side. He must be a prince, always have jokes, and handsome but for me, the most I love about his personality is being himself and also his cooking skills.

For now, I accept him, I accept him now to be my mate. This time is now the right time, we passed the challenges. My sisters and I claimed what ours and it's our kingdom. Now, I think I should give some attention to my love life which is Jin. 

I am ready to love you.

Jennie POV 

Another bullsh*t about Taehyung!

Hey, don't take that seriously. I was joking. So here it is, Taehyung. He's sweet and playful. That's all! 

Serious mode on but what I said is true he's sweet and playful! When I am with Taehyung I saw the spark in his eyes. He's happy with me, I feel it, and I love it. I might be a badass girl and when I am always with Taehyung, I look annoyed by him. But inside of me, I'm happy about it and imagining things on my head that Taehyung will always cheer me up in the future.

Listening to his stories and sometimes there are cute stories also. One time he told me a story about his father and mother's love story and how they met. I find it cute and again I imagined something on my head that made my heart flutter. Me and Taehyung living together with happiness and love also with our child. 

I think even though he's a playboy he'll change for his loved ones if it needs. How sweet of him, so yeah my heart wants this man. Let's give it a chance, shall we?

Taehyung, I'll change myself for you. So get ready the badass Jennie will be gone for a while and let's pamper him my cuteness and good side attitudes.

Even if the world turn upside down, I am still his mate. No matter what happens even though his attitude is annoying sometimes, I will still be at your side and love you.

Rose POV

About Jimin, I love him so much. That's all!

Sorry I was eating. So where are we? 

Jimin, he's a sweet boyfriend, understanding, handsome, cute, or let's say, the perfect boyfriend. Every morning he always greets me and tells to eat breakfast also lunch, dinner, and snack. He always cares for me. I know Jimin can be a playful guy since as you can see he can make girls turn their heads to him and offer themselves but still I can see in his eyes that his attention and love will be always for me.

Loving him is not a regretful decision. So, I Park Chaeyoung will always love, respect, understand, and give attention to him. I'll repay what he did for me. 

My story with my love will start now.

Lisa POV

Jungkook, my soon-to-be King, is every girl's dream man, but I am the lucky one to be his mate. I didn't expect him to be my mate, not at all. Many things happened first before we ended up being a couple. Now, I claimed what is mine and it's my throne and the kingdom that my parents and ancestors took care of plus Jungkook.

As I said my soon-to-be King is every girl's dream, so I have nothing too much to say about him because the words 'My Dream Man' are enough to describe Jungkook for me. I love him so much especially when he met me he just had his attention to me, and I appreciated it so much.