Chapter 21 Revealed

Jisoo POV

"I Kim Jisoo the one and only oldest Princess of the Powerful Kingdom!" I said. "So now your telling us that you are a princess tsk what a lie." Irene said. Aishh I had enough of you. "You don't believe my unnie then let me show you something!" Jennie said. She uses her power to make her red bright necklace appeared.

A/N:Readers I am sorry I don't have the picture that its in the Flashback so please if you can't remember what it looks like you can come back to the flashback chapter. Thanks.

Many students and teachers went shocked and also amazed.

"Oh my is that the Goddess of Fire necklace!?"

"I guess so its in our book we learned about it years ago!"

"Also thats the princess necklace!"

Students start whispering

"I am Kim Jennie the second oldest Princess of the Powerful Kingdom!" Jennie said "So if your the real princesses and also Goddess where is your proof?" She asked while smirking.
I am really proud to my savage sister.

"Thats fake right?" Joy asked. "No its not" Jennie said. "Your the fake princesses! and we are the real ones!"Rose suddenly shouted.
Woah woah woah where is the sweet,kind Rosé?  She showed the magical flower.

"Its so pretty!"

"I want that flower!"

"Thats for the Goddess of Nature!"

Again students are whispering.

Lisa POV
Red Velvet went silent, tsk not so fast I am not yet introducing myself and showing my proof. "Your the fake princesses Irene, Yeri,Joy, Seulgi and Wendy." Ms.Lee suddenly said. Go Ms.Lee tell them the truth.

"N..no we are the princess, not t..them!" Yeri said. "Then give us proofs!" I said. They went silent again. "So here we are to get back what is ours." Jisoo unnie said. "No you cannot take our kingdom!" Irene said.
"Correction our kingdom!"Jennie said.
"I am sure Yeri will be the next queen, our mom told us before she died!" Irene said. "No she is not Lisa will be next queen not that b*tch!" Jisoo unnie said.

"How dare you to speak at Yeri like that!" Irene said. "Stop Irene just tell us the truth that you are not the princesses because I am the late King and Queen's friend but your parents the witches took the memories of the people about the late King and Queen!"Ms.Lee said.

Thats the truth. Now the students were gossiping about Red Velvet. "Its supposed them the one who's living in the palace not you! so I guess you five must move out from the palace." Ms.Lee said. "No we are not moving out from the palace!"Seulgi shouted.

"We will not give you our throne and also we will get our prince back!" Joy said. "Don't ever think about getting them Joy because The Powerful Kingdom and the prince are OURS not yours!" I said. Then a purple thunder appeared that make students shout and panicked also the place went broken and we saw Red Velvet was not here anymore.

They used their dark magic power to teleport, I guess.

"Phew, students are you ok?" Ms.Lee asked. Some students was safe and some have wounds. "Injured students and also those students were in good condition go back to your tent,I still need to talk to your highnesses." Ms.Lee said.

Aghh those five f*cking b*tch lets see what will happen to you when we meet again.!

end of Lisa POV

'What just happened? Is that true that our mate is the princesses? So if they are the real princesses then what happened before was we didn't respect them!? Oh my gosh if eomma know this she will kill me! The Prince of my Kingdom didn't respect the princesses, oh great! I am grounded to my parents! Wahh eomma I hope you will not kill me!' Jin thoughts

'Jennie is a princess!?, Oh my I really should stop flirting and just be loyal to my mate. I might get punished by the law of Powerful Kingdom if I hurt her. The prophecy is right Jin hyung, Jimin, Jungkook and I's mate will be the Princesses of Powerful Kingdom. However I wonder what is Jennie's place on their kingdom?' Taehyung thoughts

'My Jagiya is a princess! now she is my one and only princess. I am sure eomma will be shocked about the revelation that happened. So thats why Rose's power is I like the most the flower scent from the Princess of the Powerful Kingdom.' Jimin thoughts

'What the acutal f*ck, Lisa is the next queen of the Powerful Kingdom!?, Oh my gosh Jeon Jungkook you did a wrong action! How could I do that, tell her that she is weak!? Oh no I hope what I all did wrong was just a dream!, but no its not a f*cking dream! its real! I really need to say sorry to her.'

"Brother, I read those three playboys mind." Namjoon whisper to Hoseok and Yoongi "So?" Yoongi asked. "Taehyung, Jin hyung and Jungkook is regretting, and having bad thoughts, while Jimin is happy." Namjoon said  "What are those bad thoughts?" Hoseok asked "They thought and hoping that it was just a dream and Jin hyung's eomma will not kill him." Namjoon said and laugh a little while Hoseok put his hands on his mouth to stop him burst into his laugh.

TO BE CONTINUED~

This Chapter is supposed to upload next week but nah my readers wait for me too long so here another update!.

Thank you

Saranghae❤💜

Be safe