Chapter 23 Want

"Ms. Lee why do you look so worried?" Jisoo asked.

"Your highnesses we need to talk now." Ms. Lee said with a serious tone.
"O...kay"they said. All of them gathered to a one quiet place, if you wonder why Nayeon, Jihyo, and Momo is there because they are Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok's mate so of course Ms. Lee will agree to be with their talk.

"Your highnesses if you wonder why am I like this because of this." Ms. Lee said and pass to a paper to Jisoo. When we teachers woke up there is a bird holding that paper and give it to me, I read it."Ms. Lee said.

I want a battle between those fucking whore and us. See you at the castle

"Pobably thats the bitch Irene." Jennie said. "So what do we do?" Jin asked. "Then fight with those bitches, what do you think of me I will just stand here and let them rull in our KINGDOM, the hell no!"Jennie said. "Yah Jennie thats Jin he is older than you." Jisoo said. "I know unnie its just those bitches is making my blood boil!" She said "how dare she called us fucking wore."Jennie mumbled. "I understand,its okay." Jin said.

"So when?" Mrs. Lee asked. "What when?" Taehyung asked. "Taehyung oppa, Mrs. Lee means about the letter message, today unnies we will gonna go I really want them to pay for taking our kingdom away." Lisa said. "Your right Lisa." Jisoo agreed. "So Mrs. Lee later after we get ready we will head to our kingdom." Jisoo said. "Okay, I'll leave you your highnesses I must tell this to other teachers." Mrs. Lee said.

"We will go with you." Yoongi suddenly said making other shock at his statement because he doesn't really care about his surrounding. "Yeah his right will go with you girls." Jimin said. "Yah we will go too!" Momo and Hoseok exclaimed. "Excuse me, Namjoon and I will go too!, yah girls we will help you take down those bitches!" Jihyo said.

"Awww thank you so much!" Rosé said. "Your welcome, yah Jiminshii how could your girlfriend be that sweet!?" Hoseok said. "Aishh hyung!" Jimin whined. "Thank you girls and guys." Jennie said.

The fourteen students start getting ready, they don't know what will they expect on the castle if their traps, and minions of Irene, Wendy, Joy, Yeri, Seulgi?. Rosé is outside at their tent trying to connect with the nature checking if their track will be safe or not. Jennie is relaxing herself and hiding something that no one else didn't know. While Lisa and Jisoo are checking about some spells will they use.

"Yah Yoongi don't just sleep there!, go and get ready or help me with these potions!" Nayeon scolded her mate. "Nah~ I am lazy, I am a demon." Yoongi said. "Hi, Nayeon unnie I can hear your voice until our tent hahaha, your right I think this battle will be intense." Lisa said barging to Yoongi and Nayeon's tent. "Oh is that so?, sorry hehehe its Yoongi don't mind us just continue what your are doing." Nayeon said embarassed. "Ok unnie" Lisa said.

While Jihyo and Namjoon? Jihyo is very lucky. Namjoon is helping Jihyo about witches power. Aww what lucky witch!! "I think this is the right potion, am I?" Namjoon asked while handling a bottle of beaker that has green water. "Oh yeah your right, sorry hehe, your so smart!" Jihyo said.
Then Hoseok and Momo, practicing moves and also tricks. "You should not believe to what your enemy said they might just pretending so they can win over you." Hoseok said.

"Rosé why aren't you getting ready?" Jimin asked while going out of their tent because he checked his vampire if its need blood or not luckyly nope.
"Wait, after I contact with the nature I'll change." Rosé said still her eyes is closed. "Oh ok." Jimin said.

"Jennie?" Taehyung called. "Hmm?" Jennie response while her arms is crossed on her chest. "Why are you spacing?" Taehyung asked. "Am I?" Jennie asked her right eyebrow raised. "Yeah, you're just staring at one direction and just blinking your eyes, what's the matter?" Taehyung said. "Nothing, I'm just thinking those bitches." Jennie said.