Chapter 20 Powers

Jin POV

In our situation we are like having a camping but nope its about school we need to prove and show our powers. Right now we are walking  to the dinner place, me and Jisoo were calmed while I saw Taehyung trying to flirt with Jennie, while the couple is being sweet again, and the maknaes were not talking to each other, aigooo this maknaes they had a fight. "Jisoo" I called her "Hmm" She hummed in response "Do you really want to be my mate?" I asked her with a serious face and tone.

"Well for me if thats the fate I'll try to accept, but also for me I want a mate that kind, good at cooking because I always want to eat, the one who will not broke my heart." She said. "Ohh" thats the only came from my mouth. "Why do you ask?" She said. "N...nothing" I said. Am I like the guy what Jisoo wants?

I hope I can be the guy what she wants. We continue walking until we reached the place where we were gonna eat. Why Red Velvet isn't here? "Students please take a sit down and wait for the others then we will start to eat." Ms. Lee said. But I'm hungry why does those b*tches were taking so long!? "Are you hungry?" I asked Jisoo. Our sitting position is by partner so Jisoo is here by my side. "Yeah" She said. 

Jisoo POV

Whats wrong with this vampire!? Why he is not bragging about his face? And also he is suddenly talking about me being his mate. This is the only thing came up from my mind since we are walking. Does he eat something or banged his head that makes lost his confidence or attitude now?

Nevermind, actually I must say I am happy that he is my mate who wouldn't if your mate is very confidence, can cook, handsome, tall, caring on his friends, and unique that he has a wide shoulders.  But sometimes I hate his bragging too much. I think I can accept him very soon.

In my situation I am doubting if I should get first our kingdom or truly accept him as my mate.

Taehyung POV

A while ago when we are walking to our destination I am trying to hold Jennie's hand but she always take her small hands from me. Why!? I just want to hold my mate's hand!? But yeah there is something I am trying to do except for the holding hands. I am trying to kiss her on her cheeks. But she keeps saying she will burn me with her fire power so here am I, scared. 

I didn't continued my plan to kiss her on cheeks, ughhh! how sad is that!. We could tell that I am trying to flirt with her but nah she is a savage one.

Flashback

I almost touched my lips on her cheeks when she slapped me "Don't  try me Taehyung I am different from the sl*ts you played." She said. 

end of flashback

Oh my god!

In my whole damn life I thought all girls can fall to my charms but this girl is very different. Every girl wants my kiss but her. She doesn't want it, I guess she doesn't want to be one of the girls I played, but the question is...............................

How can I get Jennie?

Jennie POV
AGHHH! I hate Taehyung, this guy was keep trying to flirt with me but nah I am different from those sl*ts who wants Taehyung's flirt. Jennie is a princess a real princess who wants to get a kiss from the one she loved or her prince. Those words can't be happen.

Taehyung is my mate so I guess he is my prince after all. That Taehyung wolf/vampire prince is so lucky if he would kiss me because it means he is my first kiss also the first one who will kiss me on cheeks, but those are only IF.