Chapter 33 The Princesses

THIRD PERSON POV

"So as you can see every kingdom's advisor has one special ability," Harold said and they all nodded in agreement. "In our kingdom advisor, he or she special ability is you can talk to him/her while sleeping or even though she/he is unconscious." He continued. 

"Really!?" Nayeon exclaimed.

"Yes. Harold replied. "Then what are we waiting for?! We must contact Princess Jisoo!" Nayeon said. 

"Wait, young ladies, I want to inform you that it's easy and faster to contact them if you have powers like you, you're witches right?" Harold said and the three girls nodded.

Jihyo, Momo, and Nayeon form a circle while holding each other's hands. The boys and General Harold took a step backward so the girls can concentrate better. 

'We can do this.' The witches thought.

They began closing their eyes and feeling their inner peace, then they can talk to Jisoo. After minutes of trying they can't still reach Jisoo. 'Girls why isn't working?' Nayeon asked through minds still not opening their eyes. 'I know why, and it's because Momo is nervous, Momo don't be nervous  and feel that you need to contact someone through mind then stay calm.' Jihyo said. Momo immediately followed what Jihyo said.

'Momo you can do this!' She cheered herself.

Momo's POV

I followed and try what Jihyo said and after that I finally did! I am nervous since this is our first time talking to someone through their minds while unconscious and it's the princess. Gladly, thanks to Jihyo for helping me. Now it's our time to contact her/princess. 'Princess Jisoo' we all said.

We call her now with formalities since we're here at the palace plus this place will be ruled by them. 'Princess Jisoo' we continue calling her by our minds. Actually what I see is only white and only our voice is what can hear. 'Princess Jisoo' still no response. I thought when we call her 2x or 3x then she will respond but nope it's our 8x calling her name. 

'Princess Jisoo' I call

'Huh? what's happening?'

Who's that voice? 'Girls I think I heard a voice' I told Jihyo and Nayeon 'It must be Jisoo!' Nayeon said.

'Princess Jisoo?' we all said.

'Who are you?' someone responded and its voice sounded like Princess Jisoo!

'Princess Jisoo it's me Momo we are talking by minds.' I said. 'Momo oh yes you are right we are talking by our minds but I didn't expect you to know my special ability.' She said. 'Someone from your kingdom and knew you and your sisters helps us but you need to wake up also Jihyo and Nayeon is here.' 

'Oh ok our chitchats can continue, but at least I'll inform my sisters to wake up. We drained our energy that's why we collapsed so we rest. It's hard to get back our energy especially Lisa. Please tell my worldwide handsome prince that I'm ok I sense his worries in here and also the others.' Princess Jisoo said.

We all laughed at her call name rn to Prince Jin and responded ok to her statement.

THIRD PERSON POV

The three witches opened their eyes. "What happened?" the boys asked. "Good!" Jihyo respond. "We talked to the princesses and yes they will wake up." Nayeon said. "Also Prince Jin, Princess Jisoo wants to inform his worldwide handsome prince that she is okay and the others btw she can sense your worries." Momo said and they giggle about that.

"Ugh" After the girls explained why the princesses suddenly become unconscious. A groaned by a woman is what they heard so they immediately put their attention to it."Jisoo/Princess Jisoo!" They exclaimed especially Jin who hugs her tightly. "Yah! Yah! I can't breathe!" Jisoo said. "Mianhe, You're finally awake!" He said. "Yes, I am thank you guys for waking us up we're just drained of energy." She said.

Short minutes passed the door bust open. The other princes carrying Jisoo's sisters. "They're awake!" They shouted. "Unnie!" "Girls!" The princesses exclaimed while they landed on the ground to hug each other. "Girls, do you still remember him?" Jisoo said while looking at General Harold as they loosen the grip from their hug. 

"General Harold!" They said and also the four girls and he hug each other. "Your highness it's nice to see you again and be back here. You girls grown up now and still become prettier." General Harold said. "We miss you!" The princesses said at the same time. 

General Harold is a man who took care of the princesses also. While the girls are still young and they want to find their parents but because they are in the meeting because of the problems but doesn't know where are they, he always helps them. Sometimes they play hide and seek. There are many happy memories that the general and princesses made.

"Thank you for coming back and saving this kingdom your highnesses." General Harold said and kneel to the princesses.

Oh hey, guys! Sorry for the long wait and short chapter. I want to inform you thank you very much for being part of my journey as me an elementary student. I am now graduated as a salutatorian! Now I am now on vacation mode but still, have KUMON class so but still, I am not that busy anymore. So see ya in my next chapter. The epilogue is next! Love ya guys and stay safe!