Chapter 16 It's You

Jimin go out to their tent Rose can't fix or arrange a tent so he did it.

Jimin POV

I got out from our tent when I look down I saw a beautiful flower,I pick it up and observe it.WOW!!,its so pretty when.....

Jungkook come 

"hyung are you finis-woah that flower is so pretty."Jungkook said and when he almost touch          "ahh!"He screamed."Yah Jungkook what happened?"I asked."Hyung it has electricity you know it fucking hurts!"Jungkook exclaimed.I raised my eyebrow to him,huh?why it doesn't have when I touched it.I have something to tell when....

Rose and Lisa come

The both of them turn their head on us and they become shock.?What?Is there something wrong?

Rose POV

Me and Lisa look at each other with shock face.I close my eyes and feel something if the magic flower is in me or not and its on JIMIN'S HAND!..

A/N:Rose correction small hands😂

Jimin can hold the magic flower.!"Jimin!"I said and walk towards to them with Lisa."You can hold the fl..flower?"I asked stuttering because I am shock."Yes I can but Jungkook a while ago supposed to touch it but before he could there was an electricity to stop him."Jimin said.Omo! Jimin is the one that will love me and also the guy who can only touch the flower."JIMIN!"I said and hug him tightly.

"Woah woah Rose why did you hug me suddenly?"Jimin asked and we break our hug."Jimin because that flower is............its mine and its you."I said."Huh?what do you mean Rose?"Jimin asked confusedly."because Jimin that flower is connected to me and also to nature and my appa said there is a guy who can only touch that, also me and who will love me its means Jimin the two of us is the one who can touch that magical flower.Its means I am only yours Jimin."I said happily.

but will you accept it,Jimin?

Jimin POV

After Rose explained the flower thing,it means I own her now and I am the guy who will love her.!Also she is my mate my one and only mate!."Rose"I said and hug her "I love you"I said whispering to her ear."Jimin,I love you too."Rose said..

WAIT WHAT SHE LOVES ME TOO!!?

"wait you love me too?!"I exclaimed while broking the hug."Yes,I love you too."Rose said."So will you be my girlfriend?"I asked and hold her hand.I look at sorrounding and saw her sisters and my friends shock."Of course Jimin!"She said and jumped to hug me."So it means no one can touch you okay or I'll kill them."I said."Yah Jimin don't kill them keep this on your mind I am all yours."Rose said."good"I said patting her head.

end of Jimin POV

Sleep Time

"Jisoo can I hug you while we are sleeping?"Jin asked"No!"Jisoo said."Pleaeeeeee"Jin said begging for Jisoo's permission."NO thats final"Jisoo said."Jiso!-"Jin was a about to scream but Jisoo cover his mouth."Go on but don't do anything stupid."Jisoo said."yes!"Jin whisper said.Jin hugged Jisoo behind and drift to sleep.

Taehyung wrap his arms around on Jennie's sexy waist,but Jennie was already in her deep sleep so she didn't felt Taehyung's arms around her waist.

Jimin hug Rose that make her eyes open"sleep my beautiful girl"Jimin said and kiss her forehead."Sleep well too Jiminie,good night."Rose said.Jimin heared what Rose said and put his head on Rose's neck to smell her flower scent.

Jungkook put his arms around Lisa's small waist that make Lisa flinched."Yah Jeon fucking Jungkook what are you doing!?"Lisa whispered loudly and turn around seeing Jungkook close his eyes."Sleeping and also I wanna hug you Mrs.Jeon"Jungkook said while his eyes is still close."Don't call me Mrs.Jeon and don't hug me."Lisa said seriously."but I like calling you Mrs.Jeon so now sleep."Jungkook said doesn't mind what Lisa said."Yo-"before Lisa hit Jungkook,he already caught Lisa's arms and put it on his waist."sleep or kiss?"Jungkook said making Lisa silent and drift to sleep.

While the other three couple are now sleeping.Nayeon is staring Yoongi but didn't she know Yoongi can sense that his mate is staring at him.'just keep staring at me my Nayeon'Yoongi thought.Well the two remaining couple is shy to ask or hug their mate so they just silently sleep.

The seven handsome vampire boys are loving that their mate is sleeping by their side.They smell their very addicting scent.Thats why the four playboys hug their mate to smell their scent more.

MORNING

"You fucking bastard Taehyung!"Jennie said.Taehyung wake up and see Jennie isn't in his arms anymore.Taehyung hummed in response."What did you do to me!?"Jennie asked angrily."Nothing"Taehyung said calmly while rubbing his eyes."What nothing when I woke up I saw your arms wrap around my waist so what did you do to me pervert?!"Jennie said.

"I said I didn't do anything to you."Taehyung said and kiss Jennie's cheek making her frozen to her spot."Good Morning we should get ready."Taehyung said chuckling because Jennie is blushing.

While Walking

"Students all of you should be careful many rocks is in this place!."The teacher said "Also boys be alert your partners has a chance to trip."The teacher added.

The seven boys immidiately hold their mate's waist making the girls blush.

"Rose can I see the magical flower again?"Jimin asked so Rose immidiately wave her hands and the flower appeared.Jimin took the flower to smell it.After Jimin smell the flower he come closer to Rose's neck and smell her scent.

TIME SKIP

They arrived at the place and all of them are tired."Okay fix all your things and tomorrow we will start our lesson."Ms.Lee said."okay"the students said.All of them fixed their things and its almost evening time.

TO BE CONTINUED~

Its been a long time since I updated I missed typing so long and making ff on youtube don't worry I'll upload my ff on youtube later night here in my counrty Philippines.Thank You for waiting for so long.The good news is my grades are good so I'll still keep making ffs.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WAITING AND READING.