Chishiya - the beach

Plot: your friends of Kuina but not so much Chishiya in fact your never held a conversation with the male... after borrowing on the Kuina bikinis to follow the beaches rules you catch Chishiya's eye

Word count: 1097

Spice level: 🔥🔥
*~*~*~*

*Y/n's P.O.V*

I pant slightly as I sprint into Kuina's small room. My leggings and long top make me stand out from the other member's at the beach along with the black haired female staring at me from her bed as I answer what her eyes were questioning 'why are you here?'

"Sa...Samura!...chased me...swim suit...in the wash!" I hold my chest with my left hand and lean over. The tattooed man was not only large but fast too.

Her eyes widened as she leaps off her bed and searches her wardrobe. She turns to me slightly flushed with white material in her hand. "I'm sorry but this is all I have left" I failed to notice her slightly flushed cheeks nor have little the bikini looks. I was mixed race and therefore had somewhat of a curvy built compared to the others here.

"Anything will do!" At this point I was correct since we all know the rules of the beach. I scamper into her bathroom before sliding of my clothes and slowly putting on the white bikini. It was tight than I expected but it was all that was available. I step out and rub my arm as Kuina looks at me. Flushed slightly. "Jesus Christ y/n!"

(People keep commenting on this pic- this is NOT y/n this is just the swimsuit I liked best

(People keep commenting on this pic- this is NOT y/n this is just the swimsuit I liked best. This doesn't reflect the readers body type or skin tone in anyway :) )

I blush darkly and push her away with my hands, she giggle and grabs my hand before dragging me out. "Let's go!"

Before I could even grab anything to cover myself up I've been dragged down to the pool. "Yaaa!!! Why didn't you let me grab something first!" My face is red as I feel the stares of many males and females alike on me. "Kuina!" I whine at her while she just giggles.

"Let's have fun for once!"

*time skip brought to you by the heart cards*

I laugh hard as Kuina spill her drink down herself for the second time. As she laughs with me my eyes scan the huge group of just dancing. My eyes land on the a white haired male sitting at the bar with his back to the crowd.

Chishiya...

I send wink Kuina a wink before slowly parting my way through the mass of people. It seemed he felt eyes on him as he turned to met my gaze his eyes widened the slightly bit. Unnoticeable to those who didn't know him. I swipe a stray hand on hair behind my hair before approaching him while biting my lip.

"Look you already know my name. Let's cut the chit chat...wanna play a game of hearts together" I look at him darkly from under my lashes. "The reward won't be a Visa or card...but each other"

He raises a single eyebrow before grabbing his drink with the hand holding it by the rim. He sips his drink all while holding eye contact with me before letting out a huff and setting his drink down. "What made you assume I know your name?...or that I'd even wanna play with you" his eyes flick to the group of people dancer before meeting mine again.

I roll my eyes before gripping his hoodie and pull him forward, when my lips grazes his ear I spoke soft yet harshly. "Don't act so coy. We both know you watch everything that happens here" I feel him smirk against my neck and exhale deeply before leaning back with his head looking at before he speaks.

"Lead the way...y/n"

I bite my lip to hide my smirk before grabbing the sleeve of his hoodie and nearly running deeper into the hotel. When turning I stop with a gasp seeing Samura there. My gasp seemed to catch his attention.

Chishiya, being the quick person he was, immediately caught on to my stiffness and gasp. Within a second I'm pushed into the wall next to me and his lips as attracted to him. I stood there frozen until I hear him mumbling. "If you don't play along your gonna get caught...and then I'll just leave"

My eyes widen as I instantly slide my hands around his neck and draw him into a deep kiss. He kissed back smirking slightly as one of his hands rest on my waist and the other slides to hold my neck. For the sake of making it realistic I slide my left hand down his body until l I teach his hip. With his lips still attached to time I slowly slide my cold hand under his jumper, the contact from my cold hand and his warm body causes him to let out a gasps.

We hear foot steps coming closer but getting lost in his lip I fail to even register anything anymore. His grip my lip waist tighten as he presses his hips against mine forcing me into the wall. The force causing a small moan to leave me. I feel him smirk more when hearing this.

His lips slowly trail to my chin then my neck making me let out a small whine. "C-Chishiya-"

He groans slightly in reply before I grip slightly at the hair at the back of his neck causing him to force me into the wall even more. Neither of us failed to noticed that the foot steps had faded away until Chishiya pulled away. I open my eyes to him him looking at me. He takes his hand that was holding my chin and wipe the bottom of his lip. His other hand still on my waist and his hips still baring mine to the wall.

"...he's gone....do you wanna go fuck in the bosses dinning room?" My eyes widen and I nod my head as we both sneak off

*Time skip brought to you by the fire gun thing*

I walk back to Kuina's room now wearing my normal black one piece  with shorts and a open jumper (just to prove I'm wearing a swimsuit)

I knock on the door and she opens staring at me again rather oddly. I look at her questioning as I hand her back the bikini. "Have fun last night!?"

Her question throws me off guard. There's no way she saw right!? "H-huh!? W-what do you mean!"

She giggles and points at my neck. My eyes widen as I remember what happened in the hallway and later on that night. "A-ah! Something like that" I rub my next and move to her desk.

I didn't fail to notice the white haired male in question walk after and smirk at me slightly. His lips slightly tinted pink and swollen and his hair looking more messy than more.

I look at kuina to see him looking at me with her mouth wide open.

"No fucking way!"