Arisu - Gamer

Plot: you and Arisu are both some of the worlds best players on an online game you both play. After teaming for a game you slowly became friends and then more...but what happens when one day you disappear into the game only to see him with another girl.

Word count:2098

Spice level:

*~*~*~*

*Y/n's P.O.V*

I roll my eyes and exhale before focusing my eyes on the screen. I try to block out my mother screams. Calling my brother and myself a failure like normal. I plug in my headset before opening up my discord along with my favourite online shooting gun. Not to brag but I was 7th best in Japan and 34th best in the world.

I snort slightly looking at my icon. She seemed to be the opposite of me...or maybe I wanted to be her? I looked down at my black hoodie and baggy bottoms and pout slightly. I'd never really been an attractive person but that didn't bother me.

 I'd never really been an attractive person but that didn't bother me

(Her gaming icon)

I start up a new game and wait in a lobby as I'm paired with another player.

A_risu.79

I type in chat and ask if they had discord. A simple username is given in reply. I blink and type the user in hearing my mothers screams finally stop. After message for a while I start a call with the person.

"Hey?"

"Uh hi?"

After a awkward few conversations we decided to start a game. All pointless convocations few out the window as we both got into gaming mode.

"Shit spawn..."

I can't help but giggle and agree with him. This really as a shit spawn. Edge of the map with no players and little to no ammo.

"Head south, there's a hideout there with ammo. Someone most likely has the same idea too"

Without reply his player follows him...

*time skip*

"I can't believe you got 2 head shots at the same time! You lined them up to well" I practically fan girl over his skills not knowing that the male on the other was shying toying with his hoodie from the compliment.

"Hey...you were good too. Your great at carrying along with defence. Your snipes are great too"

I find myself smiling from the compliment before sending a friend request to him in game. "Hey...let's play again sometime! I'll be sure to get a higher kill count than you!"

*5 months later*

"Aish! Arisu! You stole my kill!" I trash around in my chair while pouting causing the male to laugh in reply.