Niragi - Nerd

Info: I'm very ill rn guys which is why my updates are so slow. After being sick for a week I've developed an ear infection...in both my ears! Just as one is leaving another has started! It doesn't help that since I was sick the week before I haven't eaten and now cause my infection is hurts to move my jaw so I basically don't eat or sleep. I'm tired and weak and can't focus on anything. I have a week off college and I was planning to do my homework on the break but I can hardly clean my room. I've gone though 3 packs of pain killers and I'm on medication. It's currently 1am and I'm feeling a little inspired to write something short and sweet.

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I look at my boyfriend of a year from across the room, his glasses perched on his face and his hair slightly greasy from whatever he had placed in it. Light bruises cover his face as he moves to make himself closer to the wall in a effort to hide himself...a real wallflower.

In contrast to him I was surrounded by friends and passed notes often about how the class was boring. My uniform displayed my figure and the fact I could speak multiple languages drew people in.

How did we come to be? Simple, we lived next door. It started with shared family dinners set up by our parents when I first moved and then slowly sunk into talking by the window or rushing over when we heard important news or gossip.

He was overlooked and overshadowed by personality's more expressive than his own but he still carried his own flare.

Something dark is shown in his eye when he talk about those who have hurt him...and how he wants to make them pay.

In a dark twisted way this was what drew me to him. The passion. The desire to get his revenge.

It had been me to make the first move. A simple yet deep kiss during one of his rants about how he'd make them all pay. He wasn't flushed but more of just shocked as shown by his vacant expression.

His reply was short 'why'

I didn't have an answer...why did I kiss him...why did I do that?...maybe "just because"

After a while of random stolen kiss from both parties we took another step.

"Do...you wanna sleep over? It's kinda late?"

I stare at the male before snorting.  "My house it next door! But...okay"

And that's when I first saw the real him.

With his hair down and clothes changed I saw his expression soften for the first time

With his hair down and clothes changed I saw his expression soften for the first time. From alert and meek to neural and calm.

I approach the male slowly and sieve my hands into his hand that was now soft and free due the shower he was previously had. I gaze down at his clothing feeling him stare into my my direct. I pick at the end of his top before shimming it in my fingers not daring to look up feeling a little intimated due to his lack of glasses and harsh gaze.

"You look good like this"

And just like that a secret relationships as bloomed....yet her never showed himself to me like that again...

"Y/n-ah! Can you come outside! I have something to tell you"

The class "ooohs" catching the attention of even the most tuned out people, including my recluses boyfriend. I'm harshly nudged out the class by a range of my girls as they all gather by the doors and windows the head the news.

I'm handing a small cartoon of milk as the male clears his throat. Fiddling with the gift I think deeply about my next moves.

"I like you and-"

"I can't accept!"

I bow to show that I'm sincere before carefully handing him the milk back.

"Mmm you see there's already someone I like! I hope you'll be respectfully and support me"

I nod my head confidence in my words before I turn to walk back. Student spilt around me like the Red Sea as I glide over to my bad. Slipping it open I pull out a single carton of strawberry milk.

I gently bite my lip and slide over to the desk that help my solemn looking partner. I hear whispers as I gently place the milk on the desk feeling his eye raise to meet my own.

"Study hard! Make sure you drink this to stay strong"

I turn with a small smile feeling rather please with myself, but just as I'm about to walk I feel a soft touch grab my wrist and a similar box placed in my own hands.

"...you too...study hard"

I walk back to by desk with no further comment ignore the pesters of those around me. I stare at the chocolate milk placed in my hands before making a humming sound. I stab the small while with the straw provided and sigh in delight as the taste of coco.

I feel his gaze on me light and I simple ignore it and ignore to sip on the milk provided...By my boyfriend

*~*~*~*

The teacher watching all this Happen 👁👄👁

It's now 2am! I feel like this could be cute with a part 2 when he enter the game!

Also

NO ONE TOLD ME HE ISNT DEAD! I WAS THINKING HE DIED BUT HE DIDNT

But then again I think this is based of the anime or manga because is Chishiya who kills him in the drama? Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't he fall of the roof?

WHO KNOWS!