Soulmate AU #3 (mini series)

Note: I'm making this a male reader :) why? Cause I like writing from a male P.O.V

*Y/N P.O.V*

The dull buzzing of the needle in-bedding into a persons skin fills the room. I rotate my hand cause the ink to punch in the skin from other direction. The vibrant red looking almost neon compared to the customers pale skin.

"What got you into this job?" She winces while speaking. Normal small talk that most people made while laying on my chair. I moved away for replenish the gun with ink before muttering slowly.

"Soulmate mark is a tattoo"

The female makes a slight "ohhh" sound before her eyes scan my body. I see her face scrunch up, most likely trying to find which one was my mark in the ocean of black ink covering my body.

"Which one is it" i meet her eyes seeing her curious gaze. The the last flick of my wrist the tattoo is completed. I wipe at her skin with my towel removing the extra pigment.

Instead of reply I simply point at the heart tattoo places on my finger. I had gained the tattoo at the age of 13 and basically had given my mother a flat out heart attack thinking I'd illegally got it done behind her back.

 I had gained the tattoo at the age of 13 and basically had given my mother a flat out heart attack thinking I'd illegally got it done behind her back

(The heart tattoo. Personally I see y/n with a lot more tattoos. Like a lot but that the one of focus on)

Her eyes soften slightly looking the at mark as I wrap film around her thigh to ensure my hard work wouldn't go to waste.

"Have you- I mean...have you seen her yet?"

My eyes snap to hers as I smirk and slowly draw out my next words.

"Him...he is a him" I scoff slightly with a smirk "he owns this place, brought it for me for a birthday gift two years back"

She female slowly nods "So your gay?"

I resist the urge to slap her females thigh harshly and cause her pain from her fresh inked wound. People were so fucking nosey.

"No. I'm not gay. I'm not straight either. I just fuck or get fucked by my boyfriend and decide not to label myself"

Her face turns a bright shade of red and she rushed to get of the seat. "I've got to go! I've got to pick up my daughter!" She rushed to gather her things, since she had already paid in advance I didn't refuse her to leave in much a rushed manner.

A while after she removes herself from the room I was left alone in my studio. A deep sigh left my lips and I lean over to start to clean the chair she was laying down on.

I failed to notice the door open but I did notice sly hands find themselves placed against my hips and pulling harshly into a chest. I simply roll my head back onto the males shoulder much to use to his tough behaviour.

A chaste kiss is placed against my neck.

"Your so tense prince"

The nickname used me to snare, a stupid habit he had developed after hearing my mother call me it. The nickname has happened on a whole other meaning with the heavily tattooed male. I, myself had been the one to plaster his body with all those works of art. He allowed me to use his body like a canvass and in return I allowed him to use me as he pleased.

"Please Samura, you act like your not the one who formed my issue in the first place" my tone is sharp as I glare at the wall in-front of me. His grip tightens and slides to my waist. One hand star to explore and slide up my chest before resting on my neck.

A scoff is hear "Don't act like you didn't enjoy watching me beat that fucker up. Your just as fucked as me y/n" the hand from my neck moves instead to tap on my forehead to drill in the fact that I did infact enjoy watching him beat up somewhere.

I smirk slightly "maybe I am just as fucked as you"

*~*~*~*
I know it's short I'm sorry! But at least it's something 😅
Fun fact: I enjoy witting male x male readers more than any other type.

I like writing male readers...like ALOT! and my fav characters in the show just so happen to be male too!