Soulmate AU #2 (mini series)

*Y/n's P.O.V*

Short deep pants leave me as my lungs burn from the strain of running 5 miles. I lean over my knees before taking a short sip on the water I had been handed.

My gaze catches on to the red string attached on my left pointer finger. I can't help but reach over with my right hand and slightly tug  on the string, less than a second layer I left a small tug back.

I let out a little giggle before making my way to the changing room. Girls rush to move away from me as I just shake my head and go to my locker in the corner.

Yes, there were showers but no we didn't use them. We didn't have enough time during lessons and also It would just be weird to shower in front of people you hardly even know.

I turn to around to grab my spray and I'm met with weird always and glared until one girl speaks.

"Can you like...turn around?"

She awkwardly bites her lip and raises her hand and makes the swirling sign with her finger indicating that I should turn.

"Why should I? None of you are?" I grab my spray and lift my top to spray under my arms before placing it back into my bag.

"No offence but we're not into chicks like you" the remark wasn't meant to be offensive but it still hurt.

I look the girl up and down before speaking "your hardly my type" I laugh a little to lighten the mood "you flatter yourself"

With a small smirk like smile I turn and move back to change my clothes. After stuffing my workout clothes into my bag I make my way out the changing room and head to the yard. My eye yet again fall to the red string only I and the person on the end can see. The sense of longing reached me as I fiddle with the string...I wonder where you are....

*time skip because I'm ill and can't think rn :]*

10 years....10 damn years I've been waiting but you stopped replying.

I look around the park with a soft smile on my face. "Ni-Ki! Come here!"

(A/n: GIVEN OR TAKENNNN)

I get up from my place on the bench and run towards the toddler playing in the sand. Little screams erupt from his mouth as he stands to run/hobble away. I catch the small child and cuddles him attacking with kisses causing him to giggle.

Was it easy explaining to a sperm bank about your situation...about how you were lesbian along with not having your soulmate or even a partner...but I still wanted a child. Of course I could have adopted but giving birth was always something I wanted to experience but maybe...

"Ni-ki, what do you think about having a sibling?"

The little boy wiggles in my arms. No doubt he's be some form of dancer or performer with how he acts.

"Sissy or B-Brother?" The child stumbles his words. Just as I'm about to reply I hear a avoid behind me.

"Arisu! I told you to keep her still!" A laugh is hear and I turn to the commotion...I wish I didn't.

The first and only things I noticed was the single red string placed on her finger. Not leading to the male by my own.

"Usagi I told you- okay maybe it was my fault...please don't have me please on the sofa!" The male gets on his knees causing the little girl no older then 6 to giggle.

"Mummy! Mummy! Daddies got sand in his clothes!" The giggles of the girl strikes pain in my heart. A deep seemed sharp like dagger that's only taken away by the sound of my son.

"Mmmm maybe a brother! A big brother!" Little hands start to play with my hair causing me to smile and wipe away the tears beginning to slip.

"Really!" I fake gasp "a big brother! Mummy will see what she can do okay?" The small child quickly nods his head as I run to leave the park.

"Mummy?"

"Yes baby?"

"What's a soulmate?"

*~*~*~*
Sorry for the shit ending yall I really don't feel good 😂I've been loosing weight like mad and eating makes me feels sick. I'm tired and feel superrrrr weak!

Also I have no idea who's requests I've done at this point 😭 I think I have one from like 2 months ago still waiting? I'm really sorry for that 😭 if you do have a request (you've already requested) please say so here so I can get it done! I know most people skip past this but I really don't remember what's whats rn 😅

I'm kinda back on track of college work though? But it's about to get really busy again so fuck my life I guess

Also I feel like making a book where the reader picks what happens but I'm not sure if any of you would read it and also on who?