Niragi - Obsessed AU - you decide

Plot: do any of you read the this? Basically we're like yandere obsessed with Niragi :D but he's kinda into that.

Also this reader has no gender! So if you want it to be a he/she or they then go ahead :D

Word count: 490

*~*~*~*

¥•Y/n's P.O.V•¥

I knew for the second I saw him,

He was mine.

And yet...he seemed to think he had the right to flirt with others in front of me.

To touch

To tease

W-why...Why were the touching something that was mine!

Get your filthy hands off him!

I pick at my nail beds as the blood starts to pool at the edges. They were all over him like the man-eating whores they are.

Fucking sluts.

I let out a scoff of pure hatred as I glare at the preppy girls smothered all over my sweet Niragi. Little did I know how deluded my thoughts were. My obsessive tendencies couldn't render that this...teasing...this...flirty...was infact just plain cold bullying.

The picking of nail beds progressed to deeply and harshly ripping away at the material that formed my nail. I hardly registered how close I saw getting to my soft skin while starting at the silent male hidden away in a book.

Within a second a loud Yelp leaves my mouth catching the attention of those around me in the otherwise silent class. I don't communicate back to the teacher asking if I was okay. Instead I pull of my thumb away from my lips tasting the iconic taste that everyone knew. Blood.

Had a really bitten myself that hard?

Staring at the red liquid pulsing out my flesh, my mind can't help but flash to Niragi. The things I'd do for this male...god maybe I'd even kill for him.

¥•Kill•¥

That's what I'll do...I'll just kill all those fucking stupid bitches!

I let out a giggle that alarms my classmates before standing. Almost tripping on my bag I slowly make my way out the class muttering the same sentence over and over again.

"He's mine...He's mine..."

I small smile braces my face as I stick to the wall while bracing my way to the nurses office for a plaster.

"Miss...can I have a wipe and a plaster..." my voice is soft as I look down at the floor. The nurse looks up at me and smile before nodding. She hands me a simple antiseptic wipe only with a small plaster.

I wipe at the blood before placing the small covering onto my finger. A sigh leaves my mouth.

Oh Niragi...You need me in your life...you need me to protect you...to love you.

Sliding my way down the hall I renter the class. Showing the adult the plaster in my finger she simply nods as a reply.

*~*~*~*
You decide what happens next
(Because I have no idea what to do with this sorry)

A. The plaster falls off

B. The head to the library

C. You stay in class at lunch