Scenario: love confession 

Sorry I died! I'm the main admin of an smp server (we're looking for more people if anyone wants to join-bedrock) but I've officially finished college for the year so I should be back to posting. I no longer have Netflix (havent for a good while) so it's find hard to write about people that I can bearly remember 😂 this is very short since I'm just tryna gage how many people are still here :0 any of my long time/fav readers still here?

Arisu:
You'd know the male for years now- infact since around the age of 12. He'd caught your eye from the first time you'd met him.

You'd fallen on the floor while running. The harsh ground ripped your delicate skin causing a cut to arise. Tears gathers on your face as you sit on the floor holding your bleeding knee. In your blurry vision your notice a figure approaching.

"H-hey are you okay?- oh your bleeding!" The young male swipes the hair away from his eyes and he gets into his knee. You blink at the male rubbing away your tears.

"Did you fall? It looks like it hurts" he bits his lip before gathering the edge of his top into his palm and lightning damping the cut. A hiss falls from my lips causing his eyes to dart away from the graze and onto my face.

"Hey it's gonna be okay. I don't have a plaster but I'll take you to the nurse okay?"

I nod along before replying back lightly. My 12 year old brain thinking of all the fairy tails nice been told as a baby.

"M-my mum said that I can only marry good people- your a good person!" I blush a little before continuing "so when we're older...you've gotta marry me! Okay?!"

The boy giggles and smiles lightly. "My friend said I should marry someone who understands me...let's get to know each other better so we can get married okay?"

His bright smiles draws me in as I nod along fastly. My first love.