Niragi - hide and seek

Plot: Niragi is impressed with your skills after he joins a game with you. After being persuaded to  join the beach you and him have your own game of hide and seek...but what happens when you find him first?

Word count: 2100

Spice level: 🔥🔥

Male reader + gun usage

*~*~*~*

*Y/n's P.O.V*

I roll my eyes and let out a slight pant as I jump from the small stage in the middle on the mall that the game was currently getting played in. The game? Tag.

My nimble and small height make it easier to avoid the taggers. While the main goal was to late 2 hours i simply found it stupid. The players even had a pregnant woman who basically died the second the game started.

I hear a small noise followed by a loud scream of a male. The sound is quickly followed by the male himself 'sprinting' around the corner.

I raise an eyebrow as he runs over to me with blood splattered over his face. "S-She pushed him! SHE FUCKING PUSHED HIM!" He grabs my arms and shakes me causing me to snort.

"Of course she did. She was meant to just die?" I sigh and pull his arms off me before pushing him to the floor. I wasn't strong but in his shaken state he wasn't either. I hear another noise and turn to see one of the taggers approaching with speed. The male besides me let's out another scream and scrambles away.

I simple sigh and shake my head. "I fucking annoying I swear! Can't I just be let alone! Aish!" I ruffle my hair before slowly pulling out a small pink single barrelled gun. I see the tagger pause before approaching more. Unlike another games this was simple a number 5 card meaning they had no weapons.

I reach into my back pocket and pull out a single Matt black bullet. I roll my neck hearing it click before opening the chamber and placing the bullet in. "Let's make this easy~ you can still and it won't hurt so much!" I giggle slightly at myself until I see the tagger break out into a run. "Oh? Don't wanna play I see!~"

I smile while licking the barrel of my gun. Inhaling deeply I line the gun up before pulling the trigger.

BANG!

"Shittttt" I walk over to the fallen tagger to see the bullet had impacted into their chest- their lung to be precise. "I told you to hold still! And now look" I pout to myself before digging the barrel of the gun into the open hole. Blood exits from the wound along with his cough as he cough up. Some even landing on my clothes and cheek.

"Yaaaaa...do you know how much this cost?!" I deep the barrel in deeper before pulling it out and inspecting the blood. "Mmm no use using another bullet since there's no way you'll live from that" I laugh again before walking off. My ears catch into the sound of clanging as I look up to see a male looking down at me while banging his gun against the metal rail.

Feeling a bit cheeky I swipe the blood of my cheek before licking it off my thumb. The male leans against the rail watching me closely as I slide away from the gurgling body near me.

*time skip brought to you by the pink Gucci sweater y/n is currently wearing*

I stretch my arm above my head before leaning down to clean my gun with a random ass top I found in the mall. My cleaning is paused when I see a shadow blocking the light above me. I lean against the wall next to me and run my hands through my hair.