Part 3

We made it to my parent's house after about an hour of driving, I had bought there house a few years ago for them. I felt as if that's the least I could do, we used to live in a small house in the middle of a really bad town. We had been robbed 3 times in just, the 19 years of living there.

"How long do you think you're going to be with Devin?" it was like my mum had read my mind, that question was in my head since I was 16.

"Not sure yet mum, I mean where would I go? He owns our house." or at least half of it, Devin was the reason I was able to start YouTube, he bought us a house and he bought me all of my gaming stuff as an apology for a really bad concussion he gave me.

"You could go to JJ's in London for a bit, I bet he wouldn't mind. When he called me he was saying how he wanted to bring you to London for a bit anyway." I just nodded and walked into the house, my mum still rambling about how JJ was perfect for me in the background.

I sighed loud enough to get her attention "fine ill call him and see if I can stay out there for a bit mum" she smiled excitedly, she loved JJ. He had always been so polite around my parents which was very surprising, I thought he would be a complete idiot when he first met them. But instead of making inappropriate jokes, he was kind and caring, he even helped my mum wash the dishes after dinner.

I went up to my old bedroom, whilst unblocking JJ on everything, I had 4 missed calls from Wilbur, JJ must have told him that I blocked him. I clicked on his contact name and called him back.

"Hey wi-" I was cut off by a very worried Wilbur "jasmine are you ok? Why did you block JJ?" I sighed, tonight was going to be a long night.

"I'm fine, Devin made me block him, I just unblocked him now. I'm at my parent's house." he let out a loud sigh of relief. Wilbur had always been the more worried one, out of the 3 of us. JJ never really told anyone that Wilbur was his friend, or me for that fact. I always thought he was embarrassed about it.

I and Wilbur were very open about our friendship, we streamed a lot together. Normally we would play geoguessr and drink, but sometimes we just used it to talk to each other. Chat would give us topics and we would go on a rant to each other.

Ever since I was 13 it was always me, Wilbur, and JJ. We're all a couple of years apart Wilbur was 12, I was 13, and JJ was 15. We met on a group chat we had all been added to because we liked the same game.

  From then
  we have been
  inseparable.