Part 10

It was morning now, JJ was knocking on my door "we have to leave to film in an hour" he knew it took me a bit to get ready. I got up to open the door and saw JJ standing there with a bag and a coffee, he got me Starbucks? I have never really tried anything there.

  "Hey um I went to Starbucks this morning and got you this" he handed me the bag and the coffee, I opened the bag to see 6 cake pops. I hugged him and said "thank you" before he left off to his room to get ready.

I put on my outfit for the video a floral dress

   The guys didn't tell me how to dress for the shoot so when I walked out to see them standing in casual clothes, I was so embarrassed

   The guys didn't tell me how to dress for the shoot so when I walked out to see them standing in casual clothes, I was so embarrassed. Luckily none of them saw me other than JJ, he walked up the stairs and told me we were going in a car alone so that the dress would be a surprise to the rest of the guy.

  After the rest left in 2 cars, JJ and I walked down the stairs I grabbed my backpack and wallet then walked out to his car putting my stuff in the back. The drive to the shoot was only 30 minutes when we arrived there were already 4 other girls there.

  JJ left me to go be with the boys leaving me with the other 4 well dress girls. "Hi, I'm jasmine" I was trying to break the ice, 3 of the girls smiled at me, and one of them got up and told me her name 'Evangeline'. She was the best dressed out of the other four girls, she was wearing a black dress it was strappy in the back and her hair was long black and curled.

  As I went to respond to Evangeline I got called in to film, I said goodbye to all the girls. As I walked into the set I saw a table with roses and a fruit bowl. It was more than I thought would be here, if I'm being honest I was expecting a blanket on the ground.

  I sat down as one of the camera girls explained the cards and how this was going to work, one guy would come out and talk to me for 3 minutes. In the end, I would pick my favorite date, least favorite date, and if I had to set my friend up with someone who I would pick. It seemed easy enough.

  First up was Vik, he was nice. We didn't use the cards and had a pretty good conversation about the end of the world. I wasn't expecting much better from any of the other guys.

  Next was JJ, he treated the whole thing as a joke, we used the cards and instead of answering truthfully we made up ridiculous lies, and by the end of it, we were on the floor crying.

  Simon was up next, we didn't use the cards and talked about games for the whole 3 minutes, I knew that Simon had a girlfriend. So this was weird for me to be on a 'date' with him.

  Tobi was next, he ended up showing me how to make a paper bird in the three minutes that we had, which was actually really adorable.

  Josh walked out of the room next, Josh was dating Freya. I knew Freya I had met her through JJ a few years ago. We used the cards and I gave honest answers this time. Which was awkward at some points.

  Harry was up next, he was hilarious. He came out of the room vodka in hand, I knew he wasn't drunk but the viewers didn't. He started pretending that he could make things disappear and just throwing them behind him.

  Last up was Ethan. He was a train wreck, to say the least. He came out sat down and drank the entire bottle of champagne. Then he just got up and left, we still had two minutes to go.

  Since all the dates were over I had to pick my favorite, least favorite, and double date. For my favorite I picked Harry, I liked his humor. For my least favorite, I picked Ethan. I knew Ethan was a good guy he had just been having a hard week. And for the double date, I picked Tobi. Him and I had gotten along great and he seemed really sweet.

  Then after 2 hours past, they finished filming and came out to see me. I was sitting in the room talking to the last girl who had just gotten out, Evangeline. We were talking about Harry, he was 3/5 girls favorite for the day. And I understood why he was funny and cute.

  I had gotten her phone number before she had left. The guys said goodbye to her as she walked out of the shoot and into her car. She drove off and the guys started talking, "so a few of us wanted to take you on a real date but we wanted you to choose, but then realized we could make another video for this" I laughed multiple of them like me?

  I agreed to film another video 'sidemen blind dating part 4'.

A/N Comment who you guys want to win the blind dating video!