Part 11

A/N part of this story is coming straight from a sidemen video 'blind dating part 4'

    This was going to suck.

   Everything about this was going to suck

   I was going to be suck in the house for the next two weeks. The house full of guys who liked me, but I had to choose one... Didn't I?

   As soon as we all had finished talking about how the video was going to go down we ran home got changed and came back. I had changed into a tight black skirt with a slit and a brown striped sweater with a brown purse. (pictured above)

I walked downstairs, almost everyone was down. Except for JJ, Harry, and Simon. I sat on the couch next to Ethan and we watched tiktoks for a few minutes until the boys walked down the stairs. They were dressed nicely, nothing too nice though. If I hadn't known them it would have seemed normal.

We headed out to the cars JJ was the last one out locking the door behind him. He walked after me fastly, I was driving with him... Well, he was driving I was just sitting there. He opened my door for me, letting me get in before closing the door for me. He usually did this anyway, he was always weirdly respectful around me and my friends.

When we made it back to the set Simon explained it one last time, "we are going to use voice modifiers. So Jasmine can't tell the difference between us, making this fair." we all nodded as I got into place and the guys disappeared behind the large curtain.

The only people left sitting in front of me was Josh, Vik, and Tobi. Meaning I was going to end up with either Simon, JJ, Harry, or Ethan. Now, this could end badly for me... If I don't pick JJ then that might ruin our friendship, if I do that might ruin our friendship... Shit.

Josh ended up behind the camera, he was asking us if we were ready before the video. The guy's must-have nodded with me because he counted down from three.

3... 2....  1!

The first question I read off was ' if you could lick anything in the world what would you lick' JJ must have written this one. He had a weird thing for wanting to lick cold poles when he was around 16. "Number one?"

"My elbow," a cold deep voice said. I hated the voice modifiers. But I still laughed.

  "Why your elbow?!" I sounded like I was going to die from laughing on the other side of the curtain.

  Someone else had joined me, Tobi, and Josh in laughing. "Because I can't lick it now! Can you?" even though the voice modifiers I could tell he was cracking up over there.

  "Ok good start, number two?" I just wanted to get this done, I was going to end up picking one. Everyone else would be mad I didn't pick them, right?

I heard a stifled laugh "my own cock"  I burst out laughing again, god this was gonna be hard to choose.

"Oh god," I said on the verge of crying from laughing now "number 3?" god I hope this one is bad.

"Orange calippo" I'm pretty sure those are ice lollies. I mean it's more reasonable than an elbow.

"I've never had one, maybe you can take me out to get one" I heard one of the voices go "already got yourself a date pretty boy"

"Number 4?" ok last one than I have to choose. God I don't want to choose.

"A Bitcoin" what? Aren't those electronic, like not a real thing that he could lick? Whatever still better than elbow boy.

I looked towards Josh and he stood up, "ok Jasmine who do you want to eliminate?" god that sounded so mean.

I looked towards the floor for a second trying to think about my decision, number one it is.

  "Number one, I'm so sorry" I heard some moving around and then footsteps. Simon came out from behind the curtain, shit. I feel like shit...