Part 6

'You change for the better around him' was it true? It didn't feel like it. I was more sarcastic and inappropriate around him. Maybe I was better around him, I was happier and I smiled more.

It was time to head to the airport, I and my mum ended up staying up for the next hour and after packing watched a sidemen video. All of the guys seemed nice. Hopefully, they will like me.

The car ride to the airport was more entertaining than I thought it would be, my mum was yelling the lyrics to all of the songs I played and I was dancing in the passenger's seat. Than JJ's new song came on, my mum never knew of JJ's music, well until then. 'Lighter by Nathan Dawe ft KSI' came on, at first my mum didn't realize it was JJ. But then it clicked and she turned her head to me. "Is this JJ?" she said in the most ecstatic tone.

"Yea mum, he makes music too!" I must have worded that weirdly because she then asked a follow-up question.

" 'too'? Do you make music" I laughed at the question, I mean me... Making music, that's a no go. At this point, we were already four minutes from the airport.

"No of course I don't make music" I laughed it off but for the next four minutes, that's all I could think about, making music with JJ. It was something I had never thought about doing, but it seemed like a good idea. Maybe I should ask him later.

I waved goodbye to my mum as I headed into the airport, I had only brought a backpack and small luggage. My flight was taking off in 30 minutes so I had time to get through security.

I finally made it on my plane, I'll wait to text Devin. I'll wait until at least I know this plane starts. I'm procrastinating, aren't I? You know what fuck it.