Part 9

"How about Callux and Lewis?" he said remembering the other two. I'm not sure how I feel about them if I'm being honest. Callux seemed nice, but I also felt more awkward around him than I did around Callum. Then with lewis, I felt like he was undressing me with his eyes, I was uncomfortable the entire time.

"They seem nice" he looked up at me concerned, he knew I was lying. I was always a really good liar but JJ and Wilbur could tell when I was lying.

"How do you really feel about them jasmine?" I didn't want to answer, I knew he would be mad about lewis. He was always very protective of me around guys, even our friends. It took Wilbur months to get permission to ask me on a date.

"I felt awkward around them, and lewis kept staring at me weirdly" he nodded I could tell he was a bit angry but trying to calm down.

"Why didn't you tell me about lewis earlier?" his tone wasn't sweet anymore, but it wasn't mean either. It was sad and his voice was breaking. He was pissed and he couldn't hide it. He had only ever been this mad around me once and it was when a guy smacked my ass while we were walking down the park. He almost beat him up before I said it was fine.

"JJ it's ok, I'm probably just overthinking" it was a lie but I played it off well enough for JJ to believe me. I saw his body relax and then he slouched a bit. He never really liked sitting up straight, he said it hurt his back and it was only for posh people.

   He nodded, not saying anything else. It was getting late now and we were filming the next day, so I figured we should get some sleep. "Hey it's getting late JJ we should go to bed" he nodded and walked out of the room closing the door.

   Not before he said this "I will protect you forever, I love you goodnight" and before I could respond he was already back in his room. The guest room was between his and Harry's rooms. Harry seemed like a good guy from what I saw online, but I was living proof we weren't always the same offscreen as we were on screen.

I'm a gamer I have to be a bitch a lot when playing games because the guys online would treat me like shit if I didn't. There was always a few times a video where I would have to edit the whole part out with bleeps because a guy's fragile masculinity was damage by a girl playing overwatch.

But in real life I was sweet. There are a few videos on my channel that show the real me, and there the videos I make with Wilbur. So who knows maybe Harrys just a prick.