Part 7

Jasmine/J Devin/D
J: hey I think we should break up
D: what? why? where are you? I'm coming to get you
J: you can't exactly come and get me I'm on a plane
D: why are you on a plane Leboeuf?
J: I'm going to see JJ in London for a bit. But Devin it's over between us.

                                                                      Read 6:24 am
  It was over I did it, I broke up with Devin, after 9 years. I was free. I sent a screenshot to Wilbur, JJ, and my mum. They all responded within seconds saying how proud they were of me.

  The flight to London wasn't too long, and when I landed the first thing I saw was Wilbur and JJ hugging each other outside the airport, just about to walk in. I knew it was them because JJ had a huge sign with my name on it, I could see if from 100 feet in the air.

  As I walked over to get my luggage and saw JJ and Wilbur standing there both holding up JJ's massive sign. The sign read 'ride for Jasmine LeBoeuf' they were both wearings tuxes. It looked like something from a movie. I ran up to them and tackled them to the floor. We haven't all seen each other together for 2 years. Wilbur and JJ saw each other a lot more than I saw them. This was understandable, they lived like one mile from each other while I lived across the ocean.

  I had never been to JJ's house, mainly because I haven't been to London in 2 years. He lives with the other sidemen guys, in a really big house but he was talking about how he probably wouldn't be living there soon, being around the guys all the time was a lot for him.

  When we all got to JJ's car, he wouldn't tell us where we were going or give us an address. I could tell Wilbur knew where we were going, he's a horrible actor. After a few minutes, we arrived at a little book/coffee shop (pictured at the top). I looked between the boys confused, why would we be here?

  I just wanted to sleep at this point, but I was hungry. We walked into the coffee shop all holding hands, the boys were on either side of me. We got in there and it was beautiful, the walls were covered in wallpaper that looked like old newspapers a few of them had coffee stains on them.

  JJ knew both my and Wilbur's coffee orders so he went up and ordered for us, while Wilbur and I walked around looking at the books inside the shop. My eyes fell onto a book 'the unwanteds' I picked it up and skimmed through it. "I've read that one before, it's a good read." I heard Wilbur say quietly behind me.

  JJ called us back over to our table where we had coffee, cake pops, and all kinds of other food. After an hour of catching up. The guys realized I was tired so they brought me to the sidemen's house, not before arguing over where I should sleep. JJ knew the guys were loud and were going to be louder because I was there. But Wilbur had to stream later with his friends and he doesn't have two bedrooms at his flat.

  When we arrived at the sidemen house I was taken back by how large it was, I mean I've seen photos but this was extreme. Wilbur said he would stay awhile with us because he hasn't seen me or the sidemen in a bit. We walked into the loud house and everyone went silent.