♡17. Memories

Thank you for 5k .

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

No one's POV

It was 5:30 in the morning. Jungkook woke up to the barking of a stupid street dog . He went to the window and closed it so that it won't disturb his husband's sleep.

He went on their bed and layed down. He tried closing his eyes but nothing happened. His sleep just vanished.

He squirmed from side to side trying to find a comfortable position.

Because of the squirming Tae opened his eyes partially.

" Baby...why are .... you.. not sle-yawn* sleeping" Tae said in a groggy tone.

" I'll sleep don't worry bub" jungkook said and caressed his lover's hair to get him back to slumber.

" Hmm " Tae nodded and closed his eyes again.

....

7:30 am
Jungkook was still awake. He kept staring at his handsome husband like a creep.

He thought that his husband was handsome but now he looked angelic.
Like totally out of this world.

His raven locks messily spread over his forehead. His perfect nose, his alluring eyes, those pink soft lips .That hot jawline. The deep carved collar bones. His manly broad shoulders. The way his existence gave a 'lustful aura'.

Damn I'm lucky was all jungkook could think of.

He kept staring for a good 20 minutes and proudly smiled.

The chirping of birds was heard from outside their window. Jungkook being the nature explorer he was, jumped out of the bed and went to their balcony.

On reaching there he saw a beautiful view. The break of dawn.

The sky was full of different shades of pink ,orange and blue. There were big pine trees which were shining under the rays of the sun.
The birds chirping their melodious song.

It was truly a fascinating sight.

There was a graceful smile on jungkook's face.

He sat down in one of their couple chairs and enjoyed the marvelous view.

It reminded him of something. Some special moment.

The day Tae proposed jungkook. It had the same vibe.

" That day is unforgettable " jungkook said to himself while looking back at his sleeping partner.

Flashback

Taehyung and jungkook walked on the beach hand in hand. The sky was the same. The peaceful sound of the waves accompanying them.

There was silence between them . A comfortable silence to be exact.