♡14. Long Hair

No one's POV

It was evening time. Taehyung was drying his hubby's hair. Kookie just had a shower because he went to the gym and was all sweaty and stinky.

They sat on the bed. Tae had the towel in his hands while kookie was sitting on tae's lap looking into the mirror, staring at his focused handsome husband of course. Duh!

" Baby you're hair has become so long" Tae said as he ran his hands through kookie's hair.

" Hmm I know I'm going to cut it soon" kookie confessed while looking at the tae's reflection from the mirror.

" No don't cut them. They're too precious to be cut " tae whines as he kisses kookie's head gently.

Kookie smiles.

" Ok bubs I won't cut them"

"Yay" Tae yells in happiness.

"Shush taegguk is sleeping"kookie says.

"Oops sorry, yay" Tae whispers this time showing his boxy smile.

Kookie laughs at his cute and dumb husband.

"Can I style your hair koo?" Tae asks politely . Tae really wanted to style it into cute hairstyles so he can take photos and put them in his secret stash.

" No" kookie says as he shakes his head.

"Aww come on kookie please pretty please" Tae shows his cute puppy eyes.

Kookie tried to survive but he just couldn't.

" Ok you can do it" kookie says and pouts.

Tae kisses the pout away. Kookie turns to every shade of strawberries as he blushes. Tae laughs at his cutie.

...

"Aaaawwwww my little kookie" Tae says as he coos at kookie's cute look

"I'm gonna keep you in my pocket and I'm never letting you out of it" Tae says as he pulls kookie to his chest.

" I look like a kindergarten kid" kookie comments at his hairstyle.

" No you look like a tiny little bean aww I love you so much" Tae says while cooing even more.

Well you see Tae goes through a phase called cuteness overload. In this phase he can't help from controlling himself.

"Are you okay, Tae" kookie asks his husband who was trying to calm down from his phase.

" Ok I'm fine" Tae says as he looks at his kookie again.

"Aww you sho cute"
" Taetae stap you're making me blush"
"Aniya~ "

...

They were eating watching TV . Kookie had his hair in a little bun just because Tae said to. Tae couldn't help but kiss his forehead a thousand times.

" Hubby stop I look like an egg " kookie says as he hides his forehead.

" No you look cute" Tae refuses.

" Why do you want me tie my hair in bun in the first place" kookie asks in curiosity.

" So that I can easily kiss your head" Tae said while kissing kookie's forehead yet again.

Kookie couldn't do anything but blush for the 2nd time in the whole day.

The End

Word count-551
Date-12/12/2020

....>.<....

A short chapter yet again. I am really busy these days with assignment and our exams are coming up as well.
I don't think I will be able to post so often. But I will try to..post but they will be short ones. I hope you all understand .

( This is a cute fanart I saw on Pinterest Uwu ✿)

💜

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Don't be shy bunbuns.

Byeee♡♡~