♡15. Christmas

No one's POV

"Wake up Wake up Tae Come on" kookie said while shaking his sleeping husband. He was sitting on tae's stomach and jumping up and down.

"  come on its Christmas " kookie says while poking tae's face.

" Koo....stop that hurts" Tae said in his morning voice.

" I won't stop until you get your ass up to the Christmas tree" kookie says in a sassy tone.

" Hmm kookie I wanna sleep I slept late" Tae said while rubbing his tired eyes.

Kookie frowned.

" Why did you sleep late" kookie asked while playing with tae's puffy cheeks.( Mainly squeezing them )

" I was busy wrapping the presents for someone " Tae said and yawned .

" Aww hubby is so sweet" kookie said and kissed tae's now red cheeks. Tae puckered his lips expecting his husband to kiss his lips as well . He waited but nothing happened.

He opened his eyes on to be met by two brown eyes staring at him with a cute smile. Tae melted at his husband's cuteness.

" Come on hubby it's time to open our Christmas presents" kookie said with a pout.

" Ok baby I'm up" Tae said a sat up yawning while rubbing the sleep of his eyes with his fist.
Kookie cooed at the cute sight.

" Now let's go open our Christmas presents" kookie said excitedly while jumping around.

" My hubby is so excited" Tae cooed and kissed kookie's nose.

Kookie blushed and grabbed tae's hand and pulled him up.

" You're one muscle bunny" Tae said with a chuckle.

" Yah yah whatever" kookie said and pulled Tae to the door.

Tae shivered at the cold weather and continued to walk .

(🎄Their Christmas outfits 🎄)

They both reached there beautifully decorated living room.

" I'm so excited I want to see what you got me" Tae said suddenly . Kookie got confused.

One moment earlier he was whining and now he is excited. Wow. The interception.

" You sit down I'll get us some hot chocolate" kookie said to his hubby.
Tae nodded and sat down on the floor beside the Christmas tree.

He carefully checked if his gifts were wrapped properly. He signed in relief.

Kookie came with 2 mugs which had delicious hot chocolate in them.

" Thanks baby" Tae said and grabbed both of them and kept them on the coffee table.

He then patted his lap for kookie to sit on . Kookie happily accepted the offer and sat his big butt right between tae's folded legs.

Tae wrapped his arms around kookie's slim waist. Kookie leaned into tae's chest.

"

Do you want to open the first present ,bun?" Tae asked softly while placing his head on his husband's shoulder.

" Okie taetae" kookie says and choose a present .

Tae's presents were wrapped with red and white striped paper which had little Christmas trees while kookie had green and red wrapping paper with little gift box and santa hat on them.