♡5. Sick

No one's POV

Jungkook sat in the living room sitting area reading a cooking book when .......

"Achoo"

He flinched at the loud sneeze. He literally jumped in his seat.

It was the 25th time his husband Tae sneezed from morning.

He kept his book aside and went to check if his husband was alright.

"Taebear ,are you okay?" Kook asks as he walks to his husband who was in the office room currently having a fit of sneezes.

"I'm f- fine bub- Achoo" tae says as another sneeze interrupts him .

"Bless you baby" kookie says he pats his husband's head.

"Thanks bun " tae says as he blows his nose into a tissue paper. He feels his headache getting worse.

"Are you getting a cold, baby?" Kookie says . He places the back of his hand on Tae's forehead to check if his lover has a temperature.

"Oh my god you're burning honey." kook gasps .

Tae just coughs. Kookie pats his hubby's back.

"Come on tae you need to take rest" kookie says as he holds Tae's hand.

"I'm okay koo I'm not sick" tae says and lets out 2 thunderous sneezes at the end of the sentence.

"Of course you're not what was I thinking" kookie says while rolling his eyes.

" Come on bub get up " kookie says and pulls Tae out of his chair.

Since tae felt sick and weak . He did not refuse and got up. His legs started feeling wobbly. He suddenly felt dizzy and nauseous . He was going to fall when Jungkook held him by his waist.

"Oh god tae are you okay" kookie asks worriedly as he looks at Tae's state. He rubs tae's arm continuously .

"Bathroom.." tae mumbled in a low tone.

Jungkook understood and quickly took his sick lover  to the bathroom. Tae hovered over the toilet and started throwing up .

Jungkook rubbed Tae's back for comfort. After a few minutes he stopped gagging, he was done or he thought he was.

Jungkook pulled him into a back hug.
Tae sat between kookie's legs. Tae started whimpering.

" It's okay baby bear" kookie said and kissed his head.

After a few minutes Tae got up again and started throwing up. Kookie calmly rubbed his husband's back .

" Are you done love" he asks Tae who was waiting for something to come up again.

" Hmm " Tae said when he felt he was done.

Jungkook helped tae get up. He then brought a  wet towel and wiped Tae's mouth with it.

"Are you feeling better, honey" kook asks softly as he helps tae lay down on the bed.
Tae nods not wanting to open his mouth .

"Achoo,..a-achoo"
"Bless you, sweets"
"Can you *sniffs* give me a tissue, bun?"
Jungkook nods and takes out a tissue from the tissue box and hands it to tae.

"Here baby"
"Thanks"

Tae blows his nose into the tissue and wipes his pinkish nose . Kook takes the tissue from Tae's hand and throws it in the trash can.

He pats Tae's head in a gentle manner. Tae yawns , feeling drowsy.

"Baby take rest for a while, I will prepare soup for you" Jungkook says as he pulls the blanket over tae and leans in to gives a kiss on Tae's forehead but is stopped when Tae put the blanket over his head.