♡4.Stress

It was a tough day for Taehyung. Being the CEO of the largest company in Korea isn't an easy job and he knows it.

He was working for 10 hours straight and man he was tired. He was pissed off at a few employees too. He tripped over a carpet infront of all the executive managers. He was extremely embarrassed.

In total you can say his day was bad.

"Sir sign this please"
"Sir you have a meeting with mr.lee in 5"
"Sir these papers need to be checked"

Tae rubs his forehead and signs loudly. He just wishes to reach home and spend time with his little family.

Knock knock!!

"Come in"tae says without looking at the person.
"Hey baby brother" the person says .
This makes tae look up from his file.

"Oh joonie didn't see you there" tae says while looking at his brother Kim Namjoon who is the vice president of the Kim corp.

Joon chuckles.

"I just came to check on you, and you don't look good"Namjoon says looking at his brother worriedly.

"I'm tired. The work doesn't seem to end" tae says as he throws a pen on the ground .

"I think you should have holiday for a week it'll help you relax" joon says as he pats Tae's shoulder.

"It's alright-"
"No CEO needs a holiday too and you are getting that now you go home and rest ok." Namjoon drags tae out of his chair.

"Are you sure?" Tae asks to double check.
"Yes now go"

~At their home~

Jungkook gets worried because his husband is not Home yet.
Suddenly he hears the door open.
"TAE" he shouts and pulls tae into a warm hug.
"Where were you,why didn't you call me?" Kookie asks tae who is very tired to answer .

"Are you okay Taetae?". Jungkook ask when he gets no response.
Tae hums to let Jungkook know that he is still alive.
"What's wrong honey?" Kook asks.

"Bad day" tae whimpers.

"Aww bub Its okay I'm here" kookie pulls Tae to his chest. He rubs his stressed hubby's back .

" Baby let me prepare a nice bubble bath for you " kookie says as he rubs his cheeks against the others.

Hmm ..

Tae takes a little nap till kookie gets the bath ready.

"Wake up honey bear the bath is ready" kook caresses Tae's cheeks to wake him up.
"Okay" tae says and gets up.

They walk to the bathroom.
Jungkook helps tae to remove his tie. Then tae strips his clothing and gets fully naked. He hops in the bathtub .

"Hmm"

Jungkook watches his husband relax in the bath. He then sits beside the bathtub and then starts to massage tae's stressed shoulder.

"Ahh"tae moans at the touch of kook's gentle fingers.

"Does it feel good?" Jungkook asks as he keeps massaging.
"Yes baby it feels like heaven" tae moans again.

"Do you want to tell me about your day, honey?" Jungkook asks tae.

"Hmm "

Tae tells him all about his day . All the little details. Like , when he spilled coffee to when he tripped from the carpet and embarrassed himself.

"It's okay Taetae bad days happen I bet tomorrow your day will be the best , believe me" kookie tells his husband as he pecks his cheek .

" I believe so kookie" tae says returning the kiss.

After a while tae gets out of the tub .
His husband hands him his favourite fluffy towel .

Then kookie chooses Tae's clothes . After tae is done getting ready for bed , they go to Taegguk's room and gives him a goodnight kiss .

Then tae and kookie lay down on their king sized bed and snuggle.
Kookie places his head on Tae's chest and tae snuggles in kookie's smooth hair.

Kookie always helped Tae in giving him comfort. Even though Tae topped in their relationship , it always changed when it came to the matter of comfort.

"Thank you for making me relax kookie it really helped" tae says as he kisses the younger's lips.

"No need to say thank you baby you're the love of my life and I can do anything to make you happy " kook says to tae .

Tae smiles looking at his beautiful husband.

"I love you so much bun"

"I love you more my taebear "

The End

_______________________

Word count-753
Date-19/11/2020

❀___________________❀

(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

I hope you liked the story.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

It's 100 views already. Thank you for supporting guys.

Borahae💜💜

Ok I'm out~