♡1. Ice Cream

No one's POV

It is a very hot today in the Kim Manision. The sun was as shiny as ever . Let's see what happens in the family.

"Ahh mwahh"the sound of a baby crying could be heard throughout the House.
"Baby I know it's hot but I'm trying to keep you cool"tae says while fanning Taegguk. "What happened tae why is guk crying"kook says as he comes in the room."Oh koo he is feeling hot and I'm trying my best to make him feel comfortable. help me please."
"Okay okay baby come to papa"kookie says as he picks guk up and takes him to the balcony while Tae passes out on the couch.
After Taegguk falls asleep Kook tucks him into bed and goes to check on his husband.
He chuckles when he sees him like that. He sits beside tae and caresses his cheeks.
"Are you okay hun?"kook asks softly.
"Hmm.. I'm feeling very hot today"Tae says while putting his head on kookie's lap ."But your always hot"Kook teases tae. Tae blushes at the comment.
"Stop it Koo"tae says while burying his face in kookie's stomach.

Kookie keeps caressing his husband's soft hair. Suddenly Tae gets up and groans . "What happened , love?" Kook asks softly. "I'm getting irritated by the sweat on my body"tae says while showing off his wet t-shirt. "Why don't you take a shower"kook advices his grumpy husband. "I took a shower thrice today" "umm"
"Let's go eat icecream koo ,what do you say"tae asks the other. "Umm we are still in lockdown honey" Tae's smile turns into a pout. "Aww hun don't pout please"kook says not wanting to get stuck in the trap.
" I'm going bye"tae gets up from the couch leaving a dumbfounded kookie.
"Where in the world are you going?"kook asks tae while getting up as well.
"Umm to the bathroom . Wanna come with me?"Tae says cockily. Kook chuckles."No thanks"

Kook's POV
We haven't eaten icecream for about a month now. Tae really wanted to eat icecream. Hmm...
Ohh I have an idea. We can make icecream at home. I have all the ingredients too. Tae will be so happy. Let's get it.

I take out all the ingredients. And start preparing the batter. I start mixing cream and condensed milk into a bowl. Suddenly tae comes out from the bedroom."what are you doing bub?"he asks while wrapping his noodle hands around me. " I am making icecream for someone who I love the most" I turn around to get his reaction.

(Imagine the black hair in ON MV)

"Is that me?"he asks in the most innocent way . "Ofcourse it's you " I say before giving him a lovely peck on his lips. "Oh kookie you're so sweet I love you so much" tae says while showering me lots of kisses and love. "Can I help you kookie?"tae asks me . I think for a minute ."I don't think so but you can go check on Taegguk" I says without looking at him ."Alright"tae gives me a little kissy and runs of to the playroom."Be careful tae ,ugh this big baby " I chuckle to myself.

Later on Tae comes out with Taegguk in his hands. The baby had his hands wrapped around his dada's neck and he layed on his shoulder.

"Aww is my little munchkin awake now?"I ask gukkie as tae brings him near me. The baby looks back at me.
I was expecting him to smile at me and come into my arms but things didn't go that way . Instead the baby stayed in Tae's arm and give hugged him even more.
"Haha What happened baby?"tae giggles. "My baby has become very sassy these days"I say to him." Like father like son" tae teases me. I flick his forehead. "Ow" tae winces at the flick . I rub his forehead gently. The baby stares at tae and pats Tae's head too.
"I'm getting so much love today" tae says happily. "You deserve lots of love"I say to tae while pecking his lips.
Suddenly the baby starts crying.
"Ok that's the end of our lovely moment"I say to tae. He just laughs.
"I think he's hungry let me feed him some apples."i nod and give him a fresh apple to cut.

He places Taegguk on a high chair and comes beside me to cut the Apple. Tae leans over me and starts cutting the Apple while placing his head on my shoulder. The baby starts whining again.
"You don't want us together do you"Tae asks gukkie in a funny tone. I giggled at the father and son the moment.
Tae starts feeding tae one by one.

Meanwhile I am done making the mix and put the container in the fridge so it can cool down .

After 2 hours (because I am lazy)
The mix must be ready.i check on the icecream it is surely ready.i take it out of the fridge.

i take it out of the fridge

Looks amazing. I take a bowl and distribute it between us and keep some for later.

"Taetae where are you?" I shout from the living room.
"What happened love"tae says as he comes with Taegguk.
"Icecream is ready"
"Really yes I was waiting for so long"
"Here let me feed you"
Tae sits down and places guk beside him.
"AAAh"he opens his mouth and I feed him the ice cream."
.
.
.
"Ah ah ow brain freeze" tae whimpers . I quickly keep my hand at his head massaging it.
"Are you okay now,baby?
"Yep, can you please feed me some more koo I love it"
"I'm happy to hear that tae here say aah"
"Aahh,thank you for making the icecream kookie you are the bestest husband I could ask for .

"I love you😚"
"I love you more 😚"

They spend the evening feeding each other icecream and then cuddle to sleep.

Word Count-1000
Date-15 November 2020

(。♡‿♡。)
Hope you guys like it.