♡10. Can't Stop Kissing You

Kookie's pov

It was a boring day today. Taegguk was sleeping as usual. I don't understand how he got yoongi hyung's persona . Ok leave that.

I was laying on bed and scrolling through Instagram when something caught my eye.

[Can't stop kissing prank on my husband]

I clicked on it. I saw the whole video. It was a couple like us. The sub one kept kissing his husband continuosly.
The other guy responded to it very well . It was cute.

I should try it on Tae today. I wonder how he will react.

I bet it'll be cute.

(Just like Tae is >•<)

...

Later~

I heard the door open. I quickly ran to it. Tae came in and I attacked him with a big kiss.

Tae dropped his bag on the floor and wrapped his arms around my waist.
The kiss turned into a hot makeout session. We pulled apart when we ran out of breath.

"What was that for?" Tae asked as he pecked my nose.

"Nothing" I say to Tae while pulling away from his hold and going to the kitchen.

I come back with a glass of water and give it to Tae.

"Thank you bunny"Tae said as he drank the water in one shot.

I kept staring at him as he drank the water. His Adam's apple moving as he took big sips. Some water dripped out the side of tae's mouth. (It's too detailed ain't it)

After he was done he wiped out his mouth and smiled at me.

I smiled at him too and kissed his cheeks.

"Aww you sho cute today bunbun"
Tae said to me as I blushed.

He got up from the seat.

"I'll go take a quick shower ok love" Tae said to me.i nod. He started to go when..

"Wait" I say to Tae.

"What happen-" I cut him off while kissing him again.

"Ok now you can go" I say as I run off to the kitchen.

"Cute" tae mumbles.

Later~

We finished eating dinner. I kept kissing Tae then and there. He kept responding to every single one.

I finished washing dishes. Tae wanted to do It because he said he loves washing dishes but I told him not to.

 Tae wanted to do It because he said he loves washing dishes but I told him not to

After that I went to our bedroom to find Tae sitting on the bed with his laptop . I frown a little.

"Tae stop working " I say to Tae as I sit beside him.

"I'm sorry honey but I have to write some emails to our managers , I promise I'll be done in half an hour" Tae said as he kissed my lips.

"Ok" I pout as I say. I then lay my head on his shoulder. Tae kept typing .

I really wanted some attention right now.

I began kissing his lips. He kissed back.

"I'll be done soon baby" Tae said.

I was getting impatient. I then climbed on his lap and kissed him on the lips. He kept his laptop aside and kissed back . He slipped his tongue inside my mouth. After our heated session we pull away while panting.

I kiss him all over his cute and handsome face. He giggles.

"Why are you so lovey-dovey today?" Tae asked me as he rubbed my sides.

" It's nothing I just feel like it" I say as I kiss him more.

"I love this type of kookie" Tae confessed while I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Don't you think it's annoying" I ask.

"No baby I love the affection you give me and it's never annoying don't think like that" Tae said as he caressed my waist.

" Aww taetae how did I ever get so lucky?" I say while smiling.

Tae showed his boxy smile at pulled me close. I hugged him tightly.

' You're such a perfect husband Tae '
I say to myself.

I won't tell him that it was a prank. He would feel bad. I don't want that.

This prank thing made me love Tae even more.

I pull away from the hug when I hear him yawn .

"What happened, koo?" Tae asked while suppressing his yawn.

" We should sleep now you're yawning" I say as I pat his head softly while still sitting on his lap.

"No no I'm not-" he gets cut off a another yawn.

I giggle at his cute yawny face and get down from his lap. I take his laptop away from the bed .

"Come on sweetie lay down" I say to Tae.

He obeys me and lays down on the bed. I turn off the lights and lay down beside him as well.

I cuddled into his chest as I felt his hands automatically wrap around my body.

I rub his tummy in a soothing way . I smile when I hear Tae purring. This helps him go to sleep when he's tired .

I feel him kissing my forehead.

"I'm going to sleep soon" he says in a low tone.

" Hmm I'll keep rubbing your tummy then" i say as I continue my actions.

" I love you baby"
"I love you too taebear "

With that Tae fell asleep while letting out cute snores. I kiss his chest and fall into slumber right after.

[The End]

Word count-857
Date-30/11/2020

......>.<......

I hope you liked this story. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Isn't it cute?I found it on Pinterest

Isn't it cute?
I found it on Pinterest .

Also
Tell me who should be the little in my new Taekook little space story.

Tae

Or

Kookie

.......

I'm out now Byyyeeee~💜💜💜