Chapter 15

We all broke off into groups once we got inside. Me, Jonah, Alpha, and the men from this morning stayed together. There were a few places I wanted to go, but I didn't want to have to carry them all day long. So I told Jonah to just go wherever it is that he and the men wanted to go first, And we'd go to mine last.

Those men... I swear they are worse than a woman! We just spent 2 hours looking at guns in ONE store. I was getting antsy and it was getting close to lunch time anyway. I walked back over to where they were all looking at the guns behind the cases when a lady stopped me.

"Young lady, be careful! Those men could be very dangerous. I'd hate for someone like you to get hurt. Especially the big guy.... his vest says Hellhound." She whispered lowly, a glint of fear in her eyes.

"Oooooh yeah. He looks scary. I'd better not go near him." I said with a giggle before skipping back to his side and wiggling under his arm, which he wrapped tightly around my shoulders and kissed my head. I turned to look at the horrified woman and winked. Jonah looked down at me questionably.

"That lady said for me to stay away from you because you're scary." I said with a laugh, snuggling against him some more.

"Well good thing you're staying away, huh? We'd hate for the Hellhound to get ahold of you. He'd just eat you up." He said with a dark chuckle.

" Is that a threat mr.... uh... whatever your last name is." I said, realizing I had no clue what his last name was.

    He gave a low growl into my ear, instantly making me want him even more. "It's hawk, Darlin. And no... not a threat. It's a promise." Jonah pulled back and winked at me, making me roll my eyes and laugh. He sure was something else.

    We spent another good hour looking around the mall at a few of the more manly stores. Jonah found him a few new pairs of jeans and T-shirts' for the warmer weather coming, as well as a pair of new aviators. I had gotten really hot in the store surrounded by so many people, and removed the thick leather vest, folding it and putting it in one of Jonah's bags. Finally, the Alpha let us know it was time to meet up with the Pack in the food court. My stomach then chose to growl with hunger.

    We all went to our favourite restaurants to order and met back at a section of tables. Jonah and I went to a Japanese place, while the Alpha and others got pizzas from Sbarro. I knew of one place I really needed to go in before we left today: Victoria secret.

   I was full quicker than everyone else, so instead of throwing out my left overs, which was half a box, Jonah began finishing it off for me... but I had to pee and BAD.

    "Hey....I really gotta go to the bathroom. It's just right there, can I go? I won't be gone long, and I can't wait till your done. Pleaseeeeeeee!" I whined to Jonah.

    "We really need to go in pairs. But go ahead, come straight back here though!" He said, leaning over to give me a quick kiss before returning to his food. I nodded quickly and jumped up, speed walking to the nearest restroom on the other side of the over crowded food court.

    After finally getting through the line and doing my business, I stepped out into the long hallway that the bathrooms were located down. It sort of reminded me of a service hall, with an emergency exit at the end. I was near the end when I felt something hit me hard in the back of the head. Everything immediately went black and I hit the floor.

    When I woke up, I was laying down in the backseat of a fancy suv. Everything was blurry still and my head was pounding like someone had a jackhammer to it. I groaned and tried to set up, only to realize my hands were tied behind my back with a zip tie, as well as my feet.

    "Jonah? What's going on?" I groaned out, laying my head back down and closing my eyes tightly. Ugh i was cold. Why is the AC on?

    "You're little Jonah can't help you now. You must be someone important to the Hell Ryder's if they bring half their Pack just to come to the mall. Our boss is gonna be happy when he sees what we've brought back, won't he Viper?" A voice said from the front. Viper?! Oh no.... no no no. The Serpents Sons. I began to hyperventilate from the panic attack I was having. I was scared to death. I forced my eyes open to see who was driving, only to see a very young male in the drivers seat. He looked only to be about 18 or so. A kid.

    Another blow to the head sent me spiraling back into the dark pit that I had just crawled up from. I wondered if Jonah had realized I was gone yet, or if he was waiting on me to come out.

    When I woke back up, I was being carried into what looked like an old warehouse, but we went down some stairs and I was thrown onto the floor in a cold cell, my head bouncing off the concrete floor. It was freezing down here, the damp air made cough again, and I prayed my pneumonia wasn't going to come back. I could see when we came in that it was now dark outside, meaning we'd driven quite a long ways away. I again prayed that Jonah could find me, and quick.

    I stayed down there for a long time. Hours ticked by, and my sense of time was off. I had no clue if it was day or night. I was huddled in the corner, my arms wrapped around my knees when I head a door at the end of the hallway squeal open, and heavy footsteps started towards me.

    "Hello again, Lily. I told you I would find you. You belong to me. It's time for that punishment I wasn't able to give you all those months ago", Matthew said with a sick twisted grin on his face. He held up a lighter and several knives. I screamed and tried to back up, only to be met with the concrete wall.

This is how I would die...... isn't it?

——————————
Don't you love a good cliff hanger?