Swapped

Lan Wangji was about to speak to comfort Wei Wuxian when suddenly, Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi appeared. "Hanguang-jun! Senior Wei!" the two junior disciples called.

"Sizhui, Jingyi!" Wei Wuxian grinned.

Lan Sizhui smiled and bowed together with Lan Jingyi. However, they noticed Lan Jingyi's panicked expression. "What's the matter?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Hanguang-jun..." Lan Jingyi called before he glanced at Lan Sizhui. Lan Sizhui nodded at him. "Hanguang-jun..." Lan Jingyi took a deep breath before he spoke. "Something happened to Zewu-jun." he said.

Lan Wangji's eyes widened in shock and he turned to Wei Wuxian. "Lan Zhan..." Wei Wuxian called before he turned to the entrance of the Lotus Pier. His expression turned grave.

Lan Wangji understood his husband's intention. "I'll go back with them to Cloud Recesses. You..." he said.

Wei Wuxian smiled. "No matter what happens, Jiang Cheng is my brother. He won't hurt me." He told him before he urged Lil Apple to enter the Lotus Pier.

Lan Wangji watched Wei Wuxian's back before he turned to Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi. "Let's go." He told them.

"Yes!"

When Wei Wuxian arrived, his heart sank after he felt that something was wrong and the atmosphere changed. "Jiang Cheng!" he called as he got off Lil Apple and ran inside. Then, he saw the YunmengJiang sect disciples. He then saw them walking back and forth in fast pace. "Excuse me! Where is Jiang Cheng – " he said as he raised his hand to grab a disciple and ask where is Jiang Cheng.

"Ah! Our sect leader was smiling!" a disciple exclaimed with a refreshed smile on his face.

"Our sect leader is frowning no more! This is a good sign we'll have a good year!" another one said.

Wei Wuxian whose hand froze above the disciple's shoulder. "..." say what?

Jin Ling, who was surprisingly hiding to prevent Jiang Cheng from seeing him after he snuck out last night to night hunt. "..." why... do I suddenly feel a bad omen is coming? Uncle... is smiling?!

"Ah – Yiling Patriarch!" the disciples exclaimed when they saw Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian forced a stiff smile. "W-what... what did you say just now about Jiang Cheng?" he asked.

"Ah, that!" the disciples smiled brightly. "Sect leader Jiang is smiling! It seems that he is in a good mood today!" they answered.

Wei Wuxian. "..." I really, really have a bad feeling about this. He thought as he looked around. He just noticed that the change in the atmosphere is because the Lotus Pier became lively.

Jin Ling who heard for the second time that Jiang Cheng was smiling. "..." what... is happening? Is it the end of the world?! He was shocked and took a step back. Is uncle really smiling? Is he in a good mood today? Maybe he'll forgive me after I apologize for what happened yesterday?

Thus, he followed Wei Wuxian who ran to the place where the disciples said Jiang Cheng was in, only for both of them to meet Jiang Cheng on the way. He was teaching a disciple with a smile on his face and is using a soft tone.

Wei Wuxian who felt he was blinded by Jiang Cheng's aura. "...." Is this really Jiang Cheng? Did someone replace him while I was gone?

Jin Ling who saw Jiang Cheng was really smiling felt relieved. He was about to jump out where he's hiding when he heard Wei Wuxian spoke.

"... Zewu-jun?" Wei Wuxian called in a low voice.

'Jiang Cheng' who has already saw Wei Wuxian since earlier turned and his smile became wider. He dismissed the disciple who didn't hear Wei Wuxian before he approached Wei Wuxian. "Young master Wei recognizes me?" he said with a surprised voice.