Extra: Trick

"How... to return everything back to the way it was...?" Lan Xichen asked himself.

"Change everything as you continue forward." A voice answered. "Xichen. How long will you hide this from me?"

Their pupils constricted as their heart was gripped by fear. They turned to the direction of the voice and saw Lan Qiren descending on the ground with his sword. He called Lan Xichen, but his eyes are clearly in 'Jiang Cheng'. He knew! They all thought as they stared at Lan Qiren in shock. Really, nothing could deceive Lan Qiren!

Lan Qiren who had undergone the same situation as Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen because he was tricked by Jiang Fengmian to play the cursed board game. "..." he-he. *sarcastic

It was midnight, and the night wind softly howled, delivering coldness whoever it touched. Lan Qiren stood tall, his white robes looked like glowing as he bathed in the moonlight. "The moon looked near in sight, but far to clutch. Just like you whose smile is bright, my soul you've touched." He muttered and smiled as he raised his head, facing the moon.

When the wind blew once again, the moonlight shook and formed a figure who's leaning down, its forehead touching Lan Qiren's forehead. However, the other's hands intertwined with Lan Qiren's hands.

Just like a midnight phantom, visiting its lover. And when the dawn broke, he was gone. 

(A/N: my (recent) XiCheng fanfics aren't complete without FengQi! <3 <3 <3)