Extra: No zuo, no die

(A/N: if you are familiar with this expression, then you must have read lots of danmei novels like me. XD no zuo no die means 'no do, no die' or 'if you didn't do that, you won't be harmed' something XD)

"Then... what will happen to my uncle?!" Jin Ling asked as he fell on his knees.

"Ah Ling..." Wei Wuxian called and sighed as he patted Jin Ling's shoulder. Jiang Cheng fell silent since he didn't want to tell Jin Ling the truth.

"Then... will my uncle stay like this?!" Jin Ling asked as he held his head with both his hands. His face registered shock.

"Ah Ling – " Wei Wuxian called, wanted to comfort the youth.

"Thank you!" Jin Ling said.

"... huh?"

"Wei Wuxian, thank you!" Jin Ling said, his eyes sparkled. He's obviously pleased. "I don't have to feel scared looking at my uncle's dark expression, since Zewu-jun's face will lessen the fright – " he said.

"..." are you serious?

"Ah." Jin Ling muttered when he felt a hand grabbed his head.

"Oh?" Jiang Cheng said, using Lan Xichen's gentle voice. "Then, you also won't feel scared if I hit you, hm?" he said and smiled as he increased his grip's strength.

"OW! Ow! Uncle, that hurts! I'm sorry!" Jin Ling cried as he tried to free his head. "Wei Wuxian, you! Return my uncle now! Ow! Uncle!" he cried.

"..." serves you right. No zuo, no die.

(A/N: lol Jin Ling. JC in LXC's body is scarier, now you realized that? XD)