Extra: Swap 2

(A/N: this just suddenly popped out, and I promise this will be the last one!)

Wei Wuxian confronted Lan Xichen about Lan Xichen deceiving Jiang Cheng of his feelings. He confronted Lan Xichen alone with Lan Wangji since he can't bear to see the hurt on Jiang Cheng's face. However, Lan Xichen said his feelings towards Jiang Cheng is sincere, and he only did deception because of his sincere feelings.

Although it sounds ridiculous, but Wei Wuxian knew Lan Xichen's character. He can lie through his actions, but he will never lie in his words. Thus, Wei Wuxian can only give up and then he went to Jiang Cheng to chat with his brother, leaving another pair of brothers alone.

"Wangji." Lan Xichen called. "Do you feel I did wrong?" he asked.

Lan Wangji's expression didn't change, and he didn't answer. Instead, he asked a question. "Brother. Is there a possibility, there's a board game like that left somewhere?" he asked.

It took 0.000001 second for Lan Xichen to understand his younger brother's intention. He grinned evilly and patted his younger brother's shoulder to encourage him. "I have known this board game through uncle. Maybe uncle knows where the other board games that are like this board game?" he said.

Lan Qiren who was peacefully enjoying his tea almost spat out blood when Lan Wangji really did come to him, but to ask for another board game! Do I look like a supplier of evil board games to you?!

(A/N: to those who don't understand, Lan Wangji wanted to copy Lan Xichen's method. However, LWJ's intention is, definitely, another play for him and WWX XD will LWJ find a game that can make his and WWX's body swap? Dunno. XD anyway, this fanfic ends here. See you next time when I write another one again!) 

~HaiRyuuKi 02/20/21 7:51 PM GMT+8