Chapter 16

This is my first chapter of the new year I would of done a Christmas one at Christmas, but with what happened I sadly didn't have time to write a Christmas one and id rather write it around the season, so sorry to anyone who wanted a Christmas one. also, I'm starting to hit writer's block so if you have any suggestions for this book please say before I start following the manga and anime, I am going to do you spend a day with other characters like Vincent, Elizabeth and Alexis have already been down.

You were in your ballet class stretching, so far there was only you and a few other girls you'd made friends with some of the girls and boys in your classes since it might come in handy in the future. most where just the usual talk about boys and things some you could hold a conversation with that wasn't boys and things, you didn't mind talking about them but you needed something else to talk about. you heard your name and looked, seeing one of the normal girls as you call them came over.

You stopped stretching and said "hello symphony" "hello how have you been?" she asked you stood up saying "I've been ok, what about you?" she said "good, oh I heard one of the teachers say there going to let us perform a real ballet, not just be extras," you thought 'oh well, something to do it'll come in handy, I mean how Elizabeth fought in the Atlantic arc is likely because she took ballet'

"do you know which one?" you asked symphony shook her head and said "I don't, mother happened to tell me" "oh that's right your mother teaches here" "yeah, she teaches the older classes" you nodded. you didn't mind symphony, she was in the normal category of friends soon everyone was there. the teacher said "alright everyone we have our first ever shows coming up, where it is everyone in the class taking part since it is your first big one we decided to let you all decide so what ballet do you want to do" 'classic ballets huh? there's the snow queen but there's also Cinderella, sleeping beauty, Giselle, the little mermaid and swan lake' "(ame) (name)!" you looked, snapping out of your thoughts and said "I'm sorry I didn't hear madam"

Your teacher said "it's ok, it's your turn to suggest" "oh, what's already been said I didn't hear" you asked. they nodded and said about the ones already said, you thought and said "um what about the snow queen" the teacher nodded and said "alright we will tally the suggestions up, and then let you all know and then do auditions for now practice"

You watched them go having no idea what it would be, and you didn't care what part you got. soon you and everyone else was dancing to try for parts, soon it was over the teacher said "alright everyone when you come next time we will have your parts assigned, you can tell your parents" you changed and waited out front of the building with symphony just talking about things like lessons and other things. "are you going to tell your family (name)?" she asked, you nodded and said "yes, my mother will ask later at dinner what happened in class" "you have a younger sister right? she does ballet too?" "yes Elizabeth, she's in the beginners class she's a year younger than me, she'll likely help like how we did in the last Nutcracker performance doing the dance of sugar plum fairy" "yeah, the younger kids do those ones with whatever ballet is chosen" soon your carriage came and you got in saying bye to Symphony.

Later at dinner, Francis asked about what you'd done in class "well we where told we get to do our first ballet, not as extra dancers I won't know what it is or what part I got until next lesson, so I might need to practice more depending what part I get given" you told her, Lizzy said "I want to dance to!" you looked at her and said, "you might, since whatever is chosen they'll need some other dancers from your class" she smiled at this. at a chance to dance with you on stage, Edward said "are there boys?" you raised an eyebrow and said "of course there are, I mean you can't perform just a ballet with girls you have boys too, it's not like a stage play where you can hide things, in plays like with Shakespeare having young boys play girls"

"where did you learn that?" asked Alexis you looked and said "my English tutor, were going to start to read Shakespeare and they said about the plays they used to perform" Francis nodded Edward said, "you won't be kissing any boys right?" 'oh I'm going to tease him' you thought "there might be, I mean sleeping beauty was suggested and I mean the prince and princess kiss," you said as you ate "will you kiss a boy (name)?" Lizzy asked. you looked at her while Edward was freaking inside at the thought "no I likely won't" you told her.

A few days later it was time for your lesson again, you got into class the teacher said "alright everyone from your suggestions the most popular one was the snow queen, now there are a lot of parts that are important now I will read the part out and who will play that part, if your name is not read out you will be dancing in a lot of scenes as extras" everyone nodded even the boys where there. All the names and parts were read out except for 3, the snow queen, Greda and Kai those who had no parts wanted them. "now Kai will be James" he stepped forward, he was the most popular boy in the ballet class you wherein. "I hope I get Greda!" one of the other girls said, you didn't care at all you felt a tap.

"huh?" you looked to see who it was, symphony who said "she read your part, you got Greda" you nodded 'so I basically got the lead, oh well' you thought. when class was over James came over and said "(name)" you looked and said "yes?" "do you want to come to mine one day to practice?" James asked. you thought about it for a moment and said "alright, I'll have to ask my parents when I can" he nodded going when you got home Francis said "how was your lesson?" you looked and said "it went well, I got the lead and were doing the snow queen also I need to tell them how many tickets you need" Francis thought for a moment and said "I would say about 9" '9? let's see 4 would be the family, 4 for Rachel, Vincent, Ciel and madam red, but the last one who could it be for? oh well' you thought and said "I'll let madam Leia know when I next go, also a friend has invited me to go over and practice the male lead"

Francis said "I will speak to his parents before I say" you nodded knowing shed likely say that you went to your room. once Francis had spoken to James parents you where allowed over to practice if invited over, James's mother was a professional ballerina who sometimes helped at the ballet school, and his father a composer for the shows his wife did and sometimes for the school, his parents were nice and his mother happy to help with your practice.

Soon it was the day of the performance, the months of practice had worked out. Elizabeth was sat pouting that she had to watch and not perform with you, Ciel was sat next to her while next to Vincent. Ran your nanny was sat there too, she smiled waiting for it to start you peaked out and were getting nervous. 'I'm 7! but I'm nervous, I've performed in front of a crowd before, and done fencing and sword fighting but yet this I'm nervous' "(name)?" you heard and felt a hand on your shoulder, you jumped and looked seeing Symphony's mother and said "madam aria?" she knelt and said "nervous?"

"a little, I know I shouldn't I've performed before for a crowed, and also with swords" you confessed to her. she gave a small smile and said "it happens to all of us myself, James mother Clara just focus on your dance and nothing else, or just your family if that helps" "a little" you nodded she soon went. it was time to get into place you got to your spot, you tried remaining calm and not screwing this up especially because your family is watching, now it started you danced the best you could.

As you danced you saw Edward at times was glaring darkly at some boys you danced with, you found this funny and would often tease him and add fuel to the fire with Edward. when it was over everyone clapped and gave a standing ovation, everyone held hands and bowed once everyone was changed there was a party for everyone who danced. "(name)!" you heard someone call you so you looked to see who, you saw it was Ciel you said "Ciel!" he came over with a bouquet of your favourite flowers, he gave them to you and said, "father said when someone performs well you give them a bouquet!" you smiled and said "thank you" you saw Edward near by. you smirked and kissed Ciel's cheek, Edward glared darkly 'I'm half expecting him to go Tamaki on me, and say daddy says no or rather big brother says no' you thought.

Everyone told you how well you did, Elizabeth came over and gave you her own little bouquet which you thanked her for. you had fun at the party everyone did as well, you watched Ciel talk to Elizabeth and thought 'I'm 7, Ciel's 8 I've got 3 more years to make good memories before the chain reaction happens of Ciel summoning Sebastian, and everything I wonder how I'll affect the arcs and events that will happen and if I can save at least joker and some others, or are there deaths unavoidable? I have a feeling madam red is going to be I can extend her life, not save it if I can I will try to stop the baby dying, her and her husband'